Live streaming is the most popular broadcasting method on the internet today. Live streaming is a new way to communicate and converse with your followers. It’s also an excellent way to show off your skills and creativity. Whether you’re creating content for a channel or group – or even just creating something personal – live-streaming apps for Android are a great way to make it happen.
Many live stream apps allow you to live stream video from your phone. These applications use your device’s microphone to record audio, then send it over the internet to a browser or phone.
Top 10 Live Streaming Apps For Android
The demand for live streams is on the rise, and thousands of live-streaming apps are available to satisfy your streaming needs. However, to make it as easy as possible for you to find quality apps that will meet your needs, we have made a list of the top 10 best live streaming apps for Android users.
So, scroll down and see which one works best with your needs.
List of Contents
Twitch is an app for live-streaming video owned by Amazon subsidiary Twitch Interactive. Twitch has recently gained a reputation as the top gaming-specific live streaming service. It is also regarded as one of the top Android and iOS live streaming gaming apps.
- A user-friendly platform that provides streaming on both desktop and mobile.
- Experience gaming at night using the dark mode feature.
- Trustworthy and widely utilized platform worldwide.
2. Tango – Live Stream & Video Chat
Tango is one of the most popular live-streaming platforms in the market right now. Trusted and being used by more than 10 Cr people around the world. This application was created in 2009 to handle online calling, texting, and gaming, but in 2017 it started offering live streaming services.
- Tango’s DUAL broadcast function allows you to work with other video content makers.
- You may earn money by receiving presents from your fans & followers worldwide, which you can then redeem for real money.
- There are several monetization possibilities.
The finest free live streaming video app for creators is Streamlabs. It is one of the best live streaming apps; it enables you to play various mobile games while streaming or broadcasting your screen to different social media platforms, like Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and others.
- Switching between the front and back cameras is a special feature of Streamlabs.
- You may communicate and connect with people worldwide with the real-time chatting tool.
- It offers a large selection of mobile themes to let you personalize your stream.
4. Turnip: Live Stream
Turnip is a platform for voice chat, live streaming, and gaming communities. Turnip allows you to produce high-quality game live broadcasts for your favorite gaming moments directly from your mobile device. Broadcast your mobile games, such as PUBG Mobile and COD: Mobile, simultaneously and for free.
- Run your gaming community on Turnip using Turnip clubs.
- High-definition, 1080p stream quality in full HD ( No Watermark ).
- Use Screen Recorder to capture gameplay footage.
With Vimeo for Android, you can watch incredible videos from the top filmmakers in the world and post your own directly from your phone. Founded in 2004 as a video platform for professionals and creators, Vimeo is thriving largely because of the company’s strong creator-user base, which has grown to over 70 million users.
- Watch videos in 1080p HD quality.
- Simple video uploading, management, and sharing.
- You can decide who can or cannot see your video with privacy settings.
6. Younow: Live Stream Video Chat
Connect globally and live stream on YouNow. You may broadcast, engage with viewers in chat, and communicate with fans and followers about various entertaining subjects, such as video games, food, music, and more. Send and receive animated presents, such as gold bars that can generate actual money.
- You can make your vtube avatar to introduce the world to your character.
- Customer support is good and can be accessible 24/7.
- Supports multiple languages.
7. Go Stream
Go live and share your experiences with your fans on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and other platforms using GO Stream. It has a million registered users, with 7,000 actively using it daily. Interestingly, you can also broadcast the pre-recorded video live to several social media platforms.
- English, Hindi, Thai, and many more languages are among the numerous languages that it is accessible.
- A user-friendly and intuitive User Interface.
- It contains a function for multi-platform live broadcasting.
8. Mirrativ: Live Streaming
With the Android live streaming application Mirrativ, you can broadcast your games to viewers on Twitch and YouTube. You can live stream everything you do on your phone and record your entire screen with this. The app supports RTMP and allows you to stream to several channels simultaneously.
- Absolutely free; there are no hidden fees or costs involved.
- You may stream to the entire globe by tapping the screen three times.
- Enable private mode if you only want to stream to friends.
SuperLive is a very well-liked social network platform for video streaming apps that enables you to showcase your talents, share your experiences, and, what’s even cooler, meet amazing people from all around the globe. Share your memorable experiences and grow your community by residing with friends from around the world.
- Easy to use and user-friendly User Interface.
- Live HD broadcasts are available.
- You may send presents to two streams from the same window without leaving the broadcast.
Livestream is one of the most popular Android live-streaming apps. Livestream, a product of Vimeo, provides desktop and mobile live stream creation for businesses of all kinds. Use one app to stream video to several networks, such as Facebook Live and YouTube Live. For event planners and organizers, Livestream is an excellent option.
- There are streaming options for both desktop & mobile devices.
- Stream simultaneously to many live streaming services.
- Innovative tools, including white labeling, multi-bitrate streaming, and others.
Final Words on Bes Live Streaming Apps
So, the 10 best live streaming apps for Android can help you achieve your goals. We hope the list of the top live streaming Android apps we’ve provided above will help you choose the right app for your requirements. If you have any more deserving live streaming app names, please share them in the comments below. Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family.