Just like Netflix, Hulu or other movie streaming sites, sports streaming apps are also growing in popularity. With a top-class streaming app dedicated to sports you can find live events for the sports around the world and track them all for live updates. Today’s outstanding technology is making it possible for people to enjoy more than one sport.
Have you heard of sports streaming sites in particular any time? Are you looking for an app that can offer high quality and real-time sports watching experience? If you are hunting for the same, you are at the right place and here we have compiled a list of sports streaming apps that covers every sport from Baseball to Football to Cricket and much more?
Confused, which app to use? Do not worry, check out the list here:
While there are thousands of streaming platforms, ESPN networks is one of the most popular one. This app is a superb way to stream your favorite sports from Cricket to Football, get news, highlights and expert analysis. Subscribe to ESPN+ for live sports streaming and ESPN+ Originals without cable and all in HD video quality.
- Highlights and scores from your favorite shows.
- Subscribe to Podcasts and listen live to ESPN Radio.
- Get access to live events from the UFC, MLS, NHL, international soccer, college sports, and more.
Hotstar is yet another popular streaming service for Android wherein you can watch movies, shows, news, and moreover sports. It is the largest streaming platform with more than 100,000 hours of drama, not only this, you can enjoy watching global sporting events. Hotstar comes up with unique subscriptions such as Hotstar VIP, and Hotstar Premium. With its VIP access, you can live stream your favorite sport events like Cricket, Tennis etc. While, its premium version unlocks American TV shows and Hollywood movies etc.
- Different subscription packages as per different user requirements.
- Personalized recommendations based on your interests.
Read Here: Best Cricket Streaming Platforms
SuperSport welcomes the world of champions where you can experience the best of sporting events happening around you. Whether you are looking for Football, Cricket, Rugby or whichever sport, SuperSport’s modern interface will take care of you. Enjoy live streaming, video highlights, news, top scorers, real-time notifications and much more on SuperSoft. Stream your favorite apps and get the best viewing stability and service support.
- Real-time notifications of your favorite events.
- Get reminders for your favorite sports.
4. NBA: Live Games & Scores
Follow your favorite sports person or teams on this amazing sports streaming app. NBA app is a home to NBA basketball games. Having this app in your phone will not let you miss anything, be it live scores, highlights, stats, and news. This app gives you an amazing mobile view streaming experience along with local language streaming options.
- Multiple condensed game formats.
- 24-hour live streaming along with exclusive features, interviews and press conferences, etc.
- Only-available in some parts of the world.
LiveScore is yet another sports streaming app for Android wherein you can keep yourself updated with the latest scores and live sports action. You can get in-depth coverage for Football, Basketball, Cricket and other amazing sports. Catch every detail in real-time from goals to cards, wickets to overs, fixtures to final results and much more.
- Get breaking sports stories in the News section.
- Fast and reliable means of information for all sports fans.
- Easily search and find your favorite competitions across the biggest sports.
6. SportEventZ- Live Sport on TV
With the SportEventZ app, you can enjoy TV and live streaming sports schedules along with broadcasting channels for more than 25K sport matches and in more 30 different sports. Check out live sports and events from all around the world. Not only this, you can filter your choice of leagues, competitions, and teams, search by channels and do whatever you want for your better streaming experience.
- Never miss a match by following your favorites.
- Choose your primary sport and get reminders.
- List out matches by time and competition.
7. FITE- Boxing, Wrestling, MMA & More.
If you are looking for a dedicated sports streaming app for boxing or wrestling kind of games, FITE is one of the best options to look for. Here you can stream MMA, Boxing, Pro Wrestling, Bare Knuckle Fighting and Martial Arts for free and pay-per-view on every device. When the FITE stream is live, you can view MMA events, Pro Wrestling shows and much more.
- Instant cast to your smart TV for a better view.
- Get 1000+ live event streams per year.
- Free programs and shows are added every week.
Which Sports Streaming Service Do You Use?
Since sports streaming services are gaining popularity, we have listed here the best ones for you. All these sports streaming apps for Android offer the best video streaming experience but differs in performance and functionality. Which app do you use to stream your favourite sport? Is it an app other than the ones listed above? Share your thoughts and suggestions in the comments section below.
Keep reading Tweak Library for more tech content.
Leave a Reply