If you are an Android user and have used your device for a while, there is a good chance that you have come across data-related problems. This could be due to files being accidentally deleted or corrupted due to software issues. Many people don’t back up their data often and lose important documents, images, video files, etcetera. The worst part is that the data loss can happen to anyone at any time, irrespective of the OS used or the amount of precaution taken by the user.
It won’t be wrong to say that losing your data can be one of the most frustrating experiences for any user. However, recovering lost or deleted data becomes easier if you have a reliable recovery app installed on your device. Here is a list of the top 10 best recovery apps for android in 2023 that will help you effectively recover lost files and other data from your Android device.
Top 10 Data Recovery Apps For Android
List of Contents
1. EaseUS Mobisaver For Android
EaseUS is a reasonably easy-to-use data recovery app among all of them. With it, you can successfully retrieve your deleted data, including contacts, messages, images, videos, documents, and audio. And you will be surprised to know that it supports over six thousand Android smartphones from different brands. You can also restore and export the data in various formats, including CSV and HTML.
- It can quickly restore external(SD Card) and internal storage data.
- You can recover your deleted data in just three simple steps.
- EaseUS protects data privacy and security without overwriting it.
It is the world’s first data recovery software for Android devices. Wondershare Dr. Phone can restore documents/files from Android tablets and smartphones. Messages, photos, contacts, and videos that have been erased as a result of rooting, resetting the phone, or for other reasons can all be recovered with Wondershare Dr. Phone. You can retrieve data from Google Drive and WhatsApp.
- The app includes a function that allows users to review files before restoring them.
- It enables you to restore data and centralize all of your passwords.
- Support for data extraction from damaged Android devices.
Read Also: How To Fix Google Apps Keep Crashing On Android Phone
3. iMyFone D-Back Android Data Recovery
D-Back provides a simple method for recovering lost data from Android tablets or smartphones. Even you can recover the data from the phones that have been broken. The call logs, images, messages, videos, audio, documents, contacts, and WhatsApp data are just a few of the file formats that this software supports. Three simple steps are all that are required to recover deleted data.
- Without a backup or rooting the device, recover WhatsApp data.
- 11 different kinds of Android data recovery are supported.
- Thanks to its user-friendly interface, it requires no technical expertise to use.
Read Also: Best Noise Canceling Apps For Android & iOS.
It is an intriguing and simple-to-use data recovery app for Android. With FonePaw’s assistance, you can quickly recover all types of text and media files. This is among the quickest data recovery software for Android. In addition to your smartphone, this data recovery app is compatible with numerous Android smartphones, tablets, and SD cards. The files can also be previewed before being recovered.
- This data recovery software for Android is compatible with Android versions from 2.3 to 9.0.
- Recover deleted files from SIM cards, SD cards, and internal storage.
- Multiple formats, including CSV and HTML, can export the recovered files.
Click here to download FonePaw.
5. Stellar Data Recovery App For Android
Stellar is one of the best data recovery apps that allows you to restore documents, contacts, call history, messages, music, photo, and videos from any Android smartphone. The software enables you to export messages in HTML and VCF formats to the location of your choice. You can also use it to retrieve deleted WhatsApp media and chats.
- It assists you in recovering formatted & deleted data from the internal memory of an Android device.
- You can export restored data in a variety of formats.
- It gives various scanning choices depending on the kind of accidentally erased material.
Click here to download Stellar Data Recovery Tool.
TenorShare is a noteworthy competitor to other data recovery apps on the list because it asserts that it doesn’t need root access for data recovery. It is one of the top data recovery software available. It can quickly recover any type of data/file you need, including WhatsApp messages, text messages, emails, photos, and other files. Your personal information is completely safe with this data recovery tool.
- It is straightforward and simple to use. Just connect >scan >and recover.
- Data can be recovered in any situation, including water damage, backup loss, OS crash or upgrade, and system root.
- It enables data recovery from internal memory and SD cards without using a pc or root.
Click here to download Tenorshare UltData.
7. Aiseesoft Android Data Recovery
You can recover deleted data/files from your phone or tablet with Aiseesoft Android Data Recovery. It is accessible for Windows and Mac and can restore lost data from eight different situations. Some features are accessible in the free version, but all features are simple to get in the pro version.
- Retrieve your data with a damaged device, a forgotten password, or a dark screen.
- Deleted text messages and call history from smartphones can be recovered from both external and internal storage.
- Supports the backup and transfer of Android data to a PC.
Click here to download Aiseesoft Android Data Recovery.
You can recover deleted or hidden data with the help of PhoneRescue for Android without rooting your device. Utilizing this data recovery software, you can transfer files automatically from your PC/laptop to your device. It is among the best data recovery software programs for recovering data from an Android device, it analyzes your device quickly and has a high success rate.
- Even locked devices with data can be recovered.
- Additionally, it promises the capacity to locate hidden data without rooting the device, including videos received via WhatsApp.
- This software works on iOS and Android devices, making it ideal for households with various mobile devices.
Click here to download PhoneRescue.
9. FoneLab Android Data Recovery
FoneLab is an outstanding data recovery program for Android devices. Regardless of how bad the data loss situation was, it can assist you in recovering data. In three easy steps, FoneLab can assist you in recovering data from malware and viruses or shattered phones. You can use the software to recover any type of file, including text messages and Microsoft Word documents.
- You can recover your data from Android phones, SD cards, and even SIM cards.
- Design that is user-friendly and customer-focused.
- FoneLab data recovery software for Android is compatible with Windows (XP and above) and Mac OS X 10.7 and later.
Click here to download PhoneLab Android Data Recovery
10. Disk Drill
Disk Drill can recover your data from any Android phone using cutting-edge technologies. You can quickly recover your data with this straightforward, cost-free tool, whether it has been erased accidentally or corruptively. This data recovery app for Android allows you to recover data from a phone’s internal storage as well as external memory cards by accessing the storage on your rooted Android smartphone.
- You can use the Quick Scan, Deep Scan, & Partition Search options.
- In addition to Android smartphones, this data recovery software can get data from Android TV boxes and tablets.
- You can use it to fix unintentional USB problems and corrupt SD cards.
Click here to Download Disk Drill.
Read Also: 8 Best Photos Cleaner Apps To Keep Your Storage Clear
To Wrap This Up
So, that’s it for today, guys. I hope you can now recover your lost files using the data recovery software listed above. So give these tools a try and let us know which one worked for you. Also, if you know other tools apart from these, don’t forget to share them with us. We would be happy to hear from you.
Leave a Reply