Table of Contents
“Cisdem Unarchiver for Mac” designed & developed by Cisdem, is a user-friendly software designed to archive and unarchive many types of zip files. With the help of this robust unzip tool, you can easily preview the content of any archive files. It has an easy-to-use UI (User Interface) with a clean layout that makes it simple for you to discover every feature. This Mac Unarchiver is among the finest for batch zipping and unzipping files.
List of Contents
- Technical Specifications
- System Requirements
- Why Choose Cisdem Unarchiver For Mac Over Others?
- What’s New in Version 3.1.0 over the last version
- Benefits of Cisdem Unarchiver
- Drawbacks of Cisdem Unacrhiver
- The Pricing Info
- How To Download and Install Cisdem Unarchiver
- Top Five Alternatives to Cisdem Unarchiver
- To Wrap This Up
- Latest Version: 1.0
- Application Size: 85MB
- Latest Version Release Date: 2020-5-07
- Developer: Cisdem
- Setup File Name: cisdem-unarchiver.dmg
- Processor: An Intel processor with at least a speed of 1GHz or above.
- Requires: macOS 10.10 or above.
- Display: Requires a display of at least 720p (1024×768 pixels) or above.
- RAM: A minimum of 512MB RAM or more.
- Storage (HDD or SSD):
Why Choose Cisdem Unarchiver For Mac Over Others?
It is an excellent archive and compression software for macOS. It supports many formats, is lightweight, and has an intuitive user interface. This vital tool handles all archives, including ISO, 7z, Udf, RAR, Zip, Wim, CHM, Cab, Nsis, Hfs, com, and TAR files.
Cisdem Unarchiver also allows you to compress files with a single click. Before extraction, the app enables you to explore the contents of archives, including items such as photographs, movies, music, and text. You can access the contained files right from unarchive with default applications. You can choose to decompress only particular files or extract all of the items in the package at once. You can also compress files into TAR, 7z, and Zip formats. Additionally, Mac users can create encrypted Zip and 7z files for secure transmission.
Read Also: Best Mac Windows Management Apps 2022 [Paid]
What’s New in Version 3.1.0 over the last version
- A better-optimized UI than previous versions.
- The issue of being stuck in previewing file after switching is resolved.
- The problem of uncompressing single or multiple files with the right-click is fixed.
Benefits of Cisdem Unarchiver
- Before unzipping files in an archive, you can easily see those files.
- You can both generate and unzip encrypted zipped files.
- It is faster than Mac’s default archiver.
- Provides a user-friendly interface that is simple and professional.
- Supports batch processing, so you may extract many files with only one click.
Drawbacks of Cisdem Unacrhiver
- Some stability issues.
The Pricing Info
Demo version is free for download.
|$9.99 For 1 Mac (Lifetime License),||$19.98 For 2 Macs (Lifetime License)||$49.95 For 5 Macs (Lifetime License).|
However, for a limited time, you can buy this Unarchiver tool for $9.99, $14.99, and $27.99, respectively.
Also Read: Top 10 Archiver And Unarchiver For Mac 2022.
How To Download and Install Cisdem Unarchiver
- Click the below button to download the Cisdem Unarchiver installation package.
- Install Cisdem Unarchiver using the downloaded file. Simply click twice on the dmg file.
Part 1: For Unzipping/Decompressing Archives
- Drag and drop the Cisdem Unarchiver icon into the Applications folder.
- Open the app and import the archives by clicking on the “Blue +” icon from the top left corner of the screen.
- To immediately unzip all of the loaded archives, click “Extract” or right-click any of the loaded archives and click on the “Extract” option.
- When only a portion of the files in an archive needs to be extracted, you can do it by clicking the target files while holding down the Command key, then choosing “Decompress” from the context menu that appears.
- After selecting Decompress, a pop-up window will appear. Click the box next to where to choose a suitable save place, and then click Save. The decompression process then starts.
Part 2: For Compressing Files
- Click the “iPack” icon to open the compressing window.
- Now import the files by clicking “Blue +” or by dragging and dropping them directly into the software.
- Once you have verified the files you’ve just imported, hit the “Compress” icon. A box will appear asking you to choose a save location, the format you want to compress to, and if you want to add a password to secure the compressed archive further.
Top Five Alternatives to Cisdem Unarchiver
|S.No.||Product Name||Top 3 Features||Pricing Info||Download Link|
||$4.99/License For 1 Mac||Click here to download.|
|2||WinZip 25 Pro||
||$54.71/License For 1 Mac||Click here to download.|
||$24.95/License For 1 Mac||Click here to download.|
||Free for Lifetime||Click here to download.|
||Free for Lifetime||Click here to download|
To Wrap This Up
In conclusion, Cisdem Unarchiver is an outstanding macOS Unarchiver software that enables you to unzip and zip files. It supports many file formats, is very lightweight, and has a clean and simple user interface.