Table of Contents
In today’s busy lifestyle, we often forget to take care of ourselves. This can affect our health adversely, especially when we are on some kind of medication. Be it a pregnant woman or a diabetic, one can not take the risk of skipping a medicine. To help with such scenarios, technology once again comes to the rescue in the form of a pill tracker app. These medication reminder apps are very useful in sending notifications to remind you to take your medicine.
Check out the list for the best free medicine reminder apps for Android in this blog post.
List Of The Best Free Medication Reminder Apps-
We have curated a list of the best pill reminder apps for you. You can check out the most popular apps which help people take their medicine on time. You can also use these apps to schedule the medication reminder for your family members or pets. These apps include different features such as medical records, appointments, notes, and personal profiles.
1. Medicine Reminder by Systweak Software-
Medicine Reminder by Systweak Software is an easy-to-use one-tap application that will never let you miss a pill again. The app gives timely reminders and helps set person-specific profiles. This way you can keep a track of your and your family member’s medical history and medication. Nonetheless, the Medicine Reminder app also allows uploading reports, feed appointments, downloading PDFs, and share them with the doctor. To make things easy, the application provides a predefined list of diseases that helps categorize reports. Scheduling data and time for the medicine reminders is easy and you can also customize the notifications for the medication reminders.
- List of diseases for ease of use.
- Take a picture of the medicine and prescription.
- Customizable pill reminder notifications.
- Repeat pills notifications.
Click Here to Download Medicine Reminder App
2. Pill Reminder and Medication Tracker by Medisafe
Use this medicine reminder application to keep the full medicine regime with you on your phone. You get the notification to remind you of the medicines in this pill tracker app. Pill Reminder and medication tracker by Medisafe is a freemium app as you get several features for free but to avail additional features you need to get the premium option. It also keeps track of the vitals such as body weight, blood pressure, etc for the medical record which makes it the best pill reminder app.
- Add appointments to keep track of them.
- Take notes and add measurements.
- Sync the reminder with your Android watch.
- Refill reminders for restocking the medicines on time.
3. Mango Health
Mango Health is one of the health applications for you to remind you of taking pills as well as practice other healthy habits such as drinking water. It will constantly send you notifications for hydrating, moving your body to eat better. The aspect of the application is to help you stay healthy along with being a pill tracker app. It also keeps the information on the possible side effects of the medicines to help you from any allergic reactions.
- Reminders for healthy habits.
- Information on side effects of the pills.
- Customize pill reminders.
- Refill alerts.
4. Dosecast – Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker App
Dosecast is one of the most trusted medicine reminder apps. It can give you reliable features like drug information with types such as injections, liquid dose, pills, or patches. Add the information such as which medicine is prescribed by which doctor along with the pharmaceutical it was brought from. Add pictures to the pill reminder app to make the process clear for the users.
- Scheduling the medications is easy.
- Notifications for Android wearables.
- Customize the dose information.
- Different drug types.
5. Medication Reminder & Pill Tracker by MyTherapy
Medication Reminder & Pill Tracker by MyTherapy is another of the best pill reminder apps. It is available in 30 different languages. The application will help you keep track of your daily medications as well as your health. This can easily track the weight, mood, health, and dose intake. To ensure the medicine taking history the logbook keeps the data of skipped or confirmed medicine.
- Share with Family members.
- Printable health journal.
- Track measurements such as rheumatoid arthritis, anxiety, diabetes.
- Wide range of notifications.
Also Read: Best Family Apps To Use In 2021.
6. Groove Health: Medication Reminder & Tracker
Groove Heath: Medicine Reminder & Tracker app is something that will help you take care of yourself in many ways. This awesome pill tracker app will let you share your progress with your friends and family via email docs. It will constantly remind you to take your medicine with notifications. This is an easy-to-use application that will allow you to keep track of your health by keeping information on medication. It can provide an important notification on the drug-to-drug interaction to avoid any error.
- Share reports with friends.
- Drug to drug interaction reports.
- Quick action on notifications.
- Schedule the customized notifications.
7. Lady Pill Reminder
Lady Pill Reminder is the best pill reminder app for women to remind them of taking birth control pills. It shows up the reminder as an alert and you can customize the notifications. The medication reminder app will also keep a record of the pills taken by you. Use different widgets for period cycle and pill calendar.
- Easy to use widgets.
- Reminder is automatically disabled on off days.
- Status of pill packet.
- Notifications instead of alarms.
8. medPlan (Health Companion with Pill Reminder)
medPlan is one of the medication reminder apps which will also make monthly reports for the medication. The app will send you reminders for the time of your medication and help you remember. Adding the information on the appointment reminder will also never let you skip on it. Additionally putting the notes on the medication or any general information related to it will be useful.
- Take notes and record blood pressure.
- Trivia quiz game.
- Track appointments.
- Monthly reports of medication history.
9. Medication Reminder by level38
Medication Reminder by level38 is a simple to use medication reminder app. It allows you to add up to 10 medications for notifications. You can edit the medication schedules easily in case of changing the medication. This can be your go-to pill tracker app if you keep track of more than one person’s medication on the application. It shows you different color palettes to help you understand the medication schedule for different people.
- Sends prompt notifications.
- Reminds of refilling the prescription.
- Editing medication schedules is easy.
- Different color schemes.
10. Pill Reminder & Medicine App – MedControl
Pill Reminder & Medicine App – MedControl by Przemysław Słota is another of the best free pill reminder apps. Use this to help you remind yourself of taking your medicine on time. The alarm sounds can be customized to make it a personalized notification. Simple interface making this medication reminder app user-friendly.
- Daily overview for medications.
- Reliable notifications on time.
- Status of medical treatment.
- Different sound settings for alarms.
At the end of the blog post, we are going to suggest you choose one of these best medicine reminder apps. Even though all pill tracker apps do the basic job of sending timely reminders to the user, some come with advanced features. We recommend using Medicine Reminder by Systweak Software as it is super easy to use and makes taking medicine much easier with the pictures and customizable notification option. Download this app now for yourself and your family.
Click Here to Download Medicine Reminder App
Also, let us know about any other medication reminder apps you have tried and liked in the comments section below. Follow us for more such tech-related content and share the article with your circle to help them learn about the pill reminder apps.