Table of Contents
Table of Contents1. Home Workout – No Equipment2. Daily Workouts Fitness Trainer3. Sworkit Fitness – Workouts & Exercise Plans App4. Home Workout – No Equipment5. 8Fit Workouts & Meal Planner
Being confined to the four walls amidst the lockdown we are in today, it might be so easy to say that we just can’t get our bodies in shape. Well! Here are some of the best home workout apps which will get you up and going with your fitness regime. Curated by some of the best health experts and athletes, you will be able to start from the basics and gradually move to the more advanced exercises.
With best home workout apps no matter what device you have (iOS or Android) or no matter what muscle group you want to target, you will be able to exercise just as you would in a gym.
Best Home Workout Apps:
1. Home Workout – No Equipment
Locked down with no gym equipment? Worry not!
Here’s a home workout app which will pump your main muscle groups without the need of any equipment. The best part about this app is that it takes you through the routines which will help you advance from a beginner to an absolute pro. The routines and exercises in this free workout app are curated by experts, so you can rest assured that you are in the right hands.
- The home workout app contains several stretching and warm up routines
- Detailed animation and video guides for all exercises
- Record your training progress and track your weight trends
- You can share your progress with your friends on social media
- Customize workout reminders as per your needs
2. Daily Workouts Fitness Trainer
This is one of the highest rated home workout apps both for Android and iOS. It won’t be wrong to say that this app doubles up as your personal trainer that cruises you through effective and quick workouts targeting every single part of your body.
- The exercises prescribed in this free home workout app cater to both men and women
- There are more than 100 exercises targeting every muscle group
- Each workout lasts somewhere between 10 and 30 minutes
- Ten specific 5 to 10 minute workouts to get you warmed up
- Video tutorials to show how each exercise is done
- Most videos don’t even require internet
3. Sworkit Fitness – Workouts & Exercise Plans App
You could be looking to gain muscle, lose weight, tone up or just improve your flexibility. Sworkit is one of the best free home workout apps that eliminates your need of going to the Gym. And, in a time when you are practicing social distancing, this app can help you with conducting daily workouts at home.
- Over 800 body weight exercises
- There even are exercises that can help you work in unison with a physical therapist
- You can sync workouts with Google Fit (Android) and Apple Health (iOS)
- Get 1 on 1 assistance with certified personal trainers
- Unique library of kids workout
4. Home Workout – No Equipment
During this quarantine period, it’s time to maximize your daily workout at home with Home Workout. Burn calories, get in shape and develop muscular strength. It is undoubtedly one of the best free home workout apps for both men and women.
- The app is highly credible as it is developed by certified health expert
- The app requires you to spend not more than 15 minutes, that’s it
- Target legs, abs, butt, arms, chest, shoulder and back while at the comfort of your home
- HD video tutorials to show you how an exercise is done
- Varied difficulty levels (easy, medium and hard)
Must Read: Best Health and Fitness Apps For iOS
5. 8Fit Workouts & Meal Planner
When working out it’s not just about exercising, it is also about eating right, right? So, how about a home workout app that also doubles up as a meal planner and that too according to your body requirements. And, to add to the benefits, the workouts are concise and quick. With that being said let’s quickly have a look at some of its features –
- Right from the beginning you can take a fitness assessment and decide your level
- More than 400 healthy recipes which also cater to any allergies you might have
- More than 350 exercises that span over several levels
- Workouts are inspired by P90x and Crossfit
- Availability of step counter and pedometer
Fitness Is The Key
Your body is just like a machine, you have to keep it active to keep it functional for a long period of time. We hope that the above home workout apps will motivate you to work out daily. Do let us know which one is your favorite and share your success story in the comments section below. Till then keep reading Tweak Library and don’t forget to follow us on social media platforms.