“Adobe Flash Player is discontinued, and permanently blocked! “
Wait, What? Adobe Flash Player is no longer available? Adobe Flash is dead and no more in existence, says MacRumors.
As of January 12th, Adobe Flash is now completely blocked.
— NEM Consulting Strategies, Inc. (@nem_consulting) January 20, 2021
The Verge also added, ‘Google’s new Chrome 88 release improves dark mode, removes FTP and Adobe Flash’.
— The Verge (@verge) January 20, 2021
Adobe has officially killed it’s flash player and discontinued it on January 1st, 25 years after it was first launched. This web-plugin will always be remembered for its golden period that is inclusive of animated Internet memes and a lot of security problems. Not only this, Adobe has clearly mentioned and asked all its users to uninstall flash players entirely as a matter of security.
What next? Do I need to look for an Adobe flash player alternative or there are other ways to help me play flash games? Earlier, in an article we have shared our views on if ceasing Adobe Flash Player should concern us, while in this article, we will be discussing some of the best ways to play games without a flash player.
Ways To Play Games Without Adobe Flash Player
Playing Adobe Flash games without Flash Player is a tricky thing to do as flash has been discontinued and become obsolete. Flash player was indeed a useful tool, but now we all have to look for the best Flash Player alternative.
We have sorted this and came up with some great resolutions that will help you play Adobe Flash Games easily after Flash is blocked.
List of Contents
Method 1: Use Flashpoint To Play Flash Games
To use Flashpoint to play Adobe Flash Games, follow the steps below:
- Head to Flashpoint website on your browser and click on the Download Installer
- Open the downloaded file and choose Flashpoint 9.0 Infinity.exe It will open a separate archive window.
- Choose a location to extract the Flashpoint file and click on Extract.
- Now open the extracted file and click Start Flashpoint to launch the tool.
- You’ll see a Flashpoint window, choose Games from there and it will open a list of Flash games libraries.
- Select the game category from the left side window and the game title from the right pane.
- That’s it. Click on Play to open a new window for your game. Enjoy playing!
Method 2: Check For Flash Game Archive
Flash games archive is yet another amazing way to play flash games after flash no longer in availability. For this, start by opening the Flash Games Archive webpage. Further, follow the steps below:
- Once you have opened the webpage, use the Click to Download option to save the ZIP file.
- Now, on your desktop open the folder that contains the downloaded ZIP file. Choose the file and right-click on it to choose the Extract All
- Choose a folder path, when asked and click Extract.
- Open the folder with extracted files and click on Flash Game Archive 2.0.exe
- Now, choose Categories and then a game category.
- Select a game and open it. Now click on the Play button and that’s it. The Flash game will start in another window.
Method 3: Play Games Using Internet Archive
Using the internet archive to play flash games is yet another amazing method to be used in the post-flash world. To start using the internet archive, follow these steps:
- Open Internet Archive website.
- Head to Software Library: Flash Games. It will open a huge collection of Flash games which can be used through emulation.
- Click on any of the games to open its page.
- You’ll see a ‘Click to Begin’ button, click on it to start the game.
- There is a possibility that you won’t get game control details, you have to self-identify it using arrow keys or WASD keys on your keyboard. However, some of the games menu might have specified game controls.
Method 4: Use OperaGX (Our Recommendation)
Last method and our recommendation includes the use of OperaGX. It is an Opera version that is specifically optimized for gaming experience. It has GX control that lets you reduce the system resources leading to a slow performing browser. However, Opera browser is one and only browser that still supports Adobe Flash. OperaGX is integrated well with Twitch and Discord and includes a GX Corner that keeps players aware about the latest updates.
But First, Install A Game Booster Software On Your PC To Enjoy a Lag-Free Gaming Experience!
It can be certainly annoying to deal with constant freezing issues, crashes, stutters, and slow loading issues when you are all hyped up in the middle of a game. But you can easily improve gaming capabilities on your Windows 10 using sophisticated game booster software for Windows 10, 8, 7. We recommend using Advanced System Optimizer, which helps users to keep their computer in good shape by cleaning unnecessary temp files, junk data, and other residues. Its Game Optimizer module, allows users to run their favorite games in sandbox mode so that they can play any PC game without any distractions.
Click Here to Download Advanced System Optimizer
Using Advanced System Optimizer’s Game Optimizer feature you can certainly enjoy the best experience while playing Flash Games without using Flash Player!
That’s all folks! These were some of the best ways to play flash games even after Adobe Flash Player has been discontinued. You can check these out and let us know in the comments below if you faced any challenges or you have any suggestions to make. We are here to listen and help.
Keep reading Tweak Library for more guides on tips and tricks.