Table of Contents
CCleaner- a top performing Mac cleaning tool that not only scans but also removes junk and unwanted files from your system, making it run faster. Well, yes of course this best and efficient software is a must-have thing for any machine to work properly. And if you’re looking for a better performing Mac, here is when CCleaner for Mac comes in.
What is CCleaner?
CCleaner for Mac is an effective tool that can simplify the process of Mac maintenance and boost its performance. The need of a cleaning software arises with the continuous use of the operating system along with the usage of various applications that leaves behind multiple residual and junk files. Such files take space on your system’s hard drive making it slow and inefficient. What to do when your Mac startup gets slow?
How Does CCleaner Helps Boost System Speed?
CCleaner is performing amazingly with cleaning almost 35,000,000 GB per month and over 5,000,000 desktop installs every week. It helps users to clean junk and residual files for free and reduces security risks by keeping your browsing history private with its professional version. CCleaner is an effective tool that is able to clean cookies and caches. CCleaner is one of the best tools to clean your Mac. It can save you much time by cleaning cookies, leftover files, and caches quickly within seconds.
Features That Are Worth The Wait!
Here’s the list of best features that CCleaner offers for being the best Mac cleaning tool. Let’s have a look:
- Fast running Mac: All what you are looking for lies in this amazing Mac cleaning software- CCleaner. Get CCleaner Pro to get the faster running Mac. It can not only find junk or residual files but also removes them within a single click, making your Mac performing better and faster. It manages Startup items at its best and boosts up the boot time of your slow Mac.
- Browse Safely: CCleaner is an efficient tool that keeps advertisers and websites away by cleaning browsing cookies and history. It keeps your internet browsing confidential and lets you keep your identity anonymous.
- Makes Your Mac Clutter-free: Clean your Mac and make it clutter-free by cleaning up data from recycle bin, temp files, broken permissions and more. Also, you can use CCleaner to remove unused programs installed on your system.
Thus, this is a flexible tool that you can customize as per the needs and requirements of your system. Select what you want to be cleaned, you are free to include or exclude files or folders and choose which cookies to keep and which ones to delete. Clean your Mac using CCleaner for a better performance.
Still have doubts want to know about CCleaner alternatives here are the top picks to choose from.
CCleaner: Free or Professional Version
CCleaner for Mac is available in two versions. You can either opt for CCleaner free download or you can choose CCleaner Pro to boost the speed of your Mac. Although we always recommend using the CCleaner professional as it is more reliable and efficient cleaning software for Mac. The professional version not only gives you a faster computer but also gives you strong privacy protection, real-time monitoring, automatic updates and much more along with the premium support. CCleaner Free is also a great choice if you’re looking for standard cleaning, privacy protection and a smooth-running computer.
Is CCleaner Trustworthy?
CCleaner for Mac has always been in the list of top cleaning software for Mac. The credibility and reliability of CCleaner can be accessed through the reviews by the best review making websites. It includes:
1. ‘To give your OS X laptop or desktop a shot of new life, CCleaner is a solid choice. It’s free, simple to use, and most importantly, effective’- BY JEFFREY L. WILSON
2. ‘CCleaner is one of the better ones for its ease of use and powerful cleaning capabilities’- CNET
Is CCleaner Still The Best Tool?
You might be thinking after CCleaner’s controversy, whether it is still the right choice for your Mac or not. Well, don’t worry! CCleaner is a reliable source and after its bad times, the CCleaner’s infected version has been made secure and Avast is continuously keeping its eyes on CCleaner’s security breach and other security measures. Still if you want to try different tools like CleanMyPC. Checkout the comparison between CleanMyPC Vs CCleaner.
CCleaner swipes off all junk residuals from your system, boosts its startup speed, finds and removes junk, unused or temp files, making your system work faster. We recommend you upgrade your CCleaner program to its latest version for its enhanced performance.
What do you think about CCleaner for Mac? Let us know in the comments section below. Signing Off!