Table of Contents
Mac App Store is a rich library of applications that are useful for your daily needs while using a Mac. If you have recently bought a Mac, you might be needing a lot of software and applications to run your system smoothly. Because in the end, all you need is software that keeps you coming back on your system making the most of it. Just like utility app Evernote, there are numerous other apps that might be useful for a Mac user.
We have curated here the list of must-have Mac apps. You can download them either from the App Store or from any other legit third-party app store. Remember, along with Mac apps, there are a few iOS apps that are worth your time.
Must have Mac Apps:
1. Advanced Identity Protector
In the list of must-have Mac apps, we need apps of all sorts and here, we cannot miss Advanced Identity Protector. It is one of the best identity theft protection tools that scans your system for all the identity traces that get stored in the form of web browsing history, emails and notes etc. This tool removes identity traces from your Mac and makes it difficult for someone with malicious intent to trace your confidential information. During the scan process, you will have to give access to your system’s privacy section. Later on, you can delete, or securely store personal information in an encrypted digital vault included in this tool.
- Protects all your confidential information.
- You can exclude items from the scan list.
- See ‘scan logs’ by exact date and time.
- Comes with in-built Vault to lock your sensitive data
2. Mouseless- A Utility Tool For Mac
To get the most out of your Mac, you can check out this amazing application that can help you learn all the important keyboard shortcuts. This utility app offers you interactive training sessions that take less than 5 minutes and make you learn 10 shortcuts. Learn shortcuts for your favorite apps in bite-sized exercises and get your fingers fly across the keyboard.
- 1000+ keyboard shortcuts at your fingertips.
- Translates shortcuts as per the language requirements of a keyboard.
- Mouseless runs offline as well.
3. Amphetamine- Best Mac Utility App
There is no computer system that can keep you away from annoyances and this is when an application like Amphetamine comes in. This is one of the best Mac apps 2020 that can keep your Mac and its display awake through a simple on/off switch. Amphetamine can also keep your screen awake automatically through easy-to-configure Triggers.
- It fits in naturally with the rest of your Menu Bar items.
- Auto-ends session if your Mac’s battery is low.
- Supports hotkey commands and deactivation reminders.
4. Systweak Anti-Malware- Best Security Apps For Mac
If you’re looking for the best Mac apps, it is indeed important to have an anti-malware application installed to prevent your device from malware, adware, spyware, Trojan and other malicious attacks. Systweak Anti-Malware is a must-have Mac app that gives you multiple advantages such as cleaning infected files on Mac, secure Mac against Malware attacks and more.
- Puts a stop to all malicious threats to your Mac.
- Prevents your confidential data.
- Compatible with the latest Mac versions.
Click Here to Download Systweak Anti-Malware
5. Microsoft Remote Desktop 10- Operate From Anywhere
For your work reasons, you might anytime require an application that lets you use Windows PC on a Mac. This is why we have listed this awesome app Microsoft Remote Desktop 10 in the list of must-have Mac apps. This app will let you connect to a remote PC or virtual apps on your Mac. This is one of the best Mac apps allowing you to be productive no matter where you’re.
- Allows audio and video streaming.
- Lets you connect through a Remote Desktop Gateway.
- It provides a secure connection to your data and applications.
According to us, the above mentioned are some of the must-have Mac apps for 2020. You are free to share with us your take on the best Mac apps that are much needed for its smooth functioning. Be it a music, utility or system optimization app, we welcome all your suggestions. Share with us in the comments section below, which apps do you think should be included in the must-have Mac apps list.
Keep reading Tweak Library for more tech content.