Whenever we watch a song or a video clip, we often think of converting it into an MP3 format so that we can save it on the device as it takes up less space. In the process of converting an MP4 into MP3, the first and foremost step is to choose the correct tool that will enable you to convert it, and also if you want to add any special effects then that is a cherry on the cake. In this blog, we have selected the top 10 tools which will help you in an MP4 to MP3 conversion with additional effects to provide a rich quality to your Mp3 Track.
10 Best MP4 to MP3 Converters:
Below is the list of the top 10 tools with their download link and price. You can select the tools which suit your needs from the list.
|Uniconverter||Get it Here||Free Trial then $29.99 quarterly|
|WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe||Get it Here||Free Trial then $29.95 with 30 days money-back guarantee|
|Any Video Converter Pro||Get it Here||$39.95|
|Adobe Audition||Get it Here||Free Trial then $22.50|
|Adobe Premiere Pro||Get It Here||Free Trial then $22.50|
|Switch MP3 Converter Software||Get it Here||Free|
|Ontiva||Get it Here||–|
|Vidmore Video Converter||Get it Here||$19.95-1PC/1Year|
|VLC Media Player||Get it Here||Free|
|Online Audio Converter||Get it Here||Free|
Uniconverter is not a new name for any of us. It can convert MP4 into MP3 in high quality. You just need to drag and drop the file in the timeline and select the desired format you want the conversion and that is it. Just in a click, it will convert the file for you in high quality. You can also set a start and end time to trim the converted file.
Features of Uniconverter: –
- Convert a file into 150+ formats from 1000+ sources of video and audio websites with 90X faster conversion speed for different devices at once.
- Add-on video features like Subtitle Editor, Smart trimmer, Watermark Editor
- Merge multiple videos into one
- Burn videos to Blu-ray discs and DVDs
- Compress up to 8K videos and Preview files before compression
- Features like GIF maker, Fix media metadata, image convert makes it an all-in-one tool
2. WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe
Another most powerful tool in the list is WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe which can convert an MP4 file into MP3. It comes in both a premium version and a trial version so that you can first try the product and if you like it then you can switch to a premium one. It comes with all the basic tools which are needed to edit a video like a watermark, crop, trim, etc.
Features of WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe: –
- Transcode any video in any format with 47X faster GPU acceleration.
- Import video and audio from 1000+ sources including batch downloading.
- Make and upload the photo slideshow with music of your choice.
- 8K/4K/1080p video or frame rate 60/120/240fps can reduce file size up to 90% with unaffected quality.
- Edit, trim, merge, subtitle videos in an easy manner
- Convert/compress videos for iPhone and Android
3. Any Video Converter Pro
As the name suggests it can convert one format into 200+ formats of your choice. Also, you have the liberty to save the audio and video files from over 100+ sites for eg YouTube, and convert them into desirable formats for any device or making a DVD/CD. Apart from this, it has an easy-to-navigate user interface which allows you to choose the effects conveniently.
Features of Any Video Converter Pro: –
- Save video and music files from 100+ sites in batch and convert them into 200+ formats supported in almost all devices
- High-speed conversion with CUDA and multi-core support
- Trim, crop, and add effects like watermark, brightness, saturation, etc.
- High-efficiency video coding/HEVC/H.265 ensures twice the compression with Blu-ray’s compression method
- Burn desired videos to DVDs with abundant DVD Menus
- Built-in editing function makes editing experience unique
4. Adobe Audition
Adobe Audition, a professional audio tool that helps you create, mix, & design sound effects with the extraordinary features of the tool. It is way ahead of a normal audio editor which performs all the tasks a user demands. Vidmore tops the list of audio editors and is most preferred by professionals. It gets regular updates for new features and handy tools. It comes with a free trial of 7 days in which you can test the product and its effectiveness.
Features of Adobe Audition: –
- Record, edit and integrate music clips.
- Add oomph to audio
- Create podcast
- Create remix
- Repair and restore
- Delete or add empty tracks
5. Adobe Premiere Pro
In the line of Adobe products, Adobe Premiere Pro is a way of making professional audio editing that caters to your needs in a fast and efficient way. Whether it is converting MP4 to MP3 files or making a Hollywood movie, Adobe Premiere has all the tools you need to do professional editing. It is available for a trial version of 7 days which gives you the option of trying and testing the tools for your work.
Features of Adobe Premiere Pro: –
- Edit footage in any format from 8k to virtual reality, HDR.
- Label colors for captions
- Text gradients can be used with opacity
- Caption trimming edit video files having embedded captions
- Loudness meter measures loudness for mixes, singles tracks or sub-mixes and buses
- Support for DirectX12 display technology on Windows
6. Switch MP3 Converter Software
It is a tool that is specially designed for beginners so that they can navigate easily and can use the basic editing features more conveniently. It has a simple interface that allows you to convert several files by its feature of batch editing. This tool is the best for those who do not have a high configuration computer because it can run with the minimum requirements and does not slow the computer.
Features of Switch MP3 Converter Software: –
- Convert from 40+ formats into 20+ formats. (All key audio formats)
- Automatically normalize audio level while MP3 converting
- MP3 Music ID3 tags preserved for all the supporting formats.
- Change bitrate, format, or size of MP3 files.
- Batch audio conversion enables you to convert thousands of files in one go
- Play audio tracks before MP3 conversion to ensure you are converting correctly.
This is the best tool for those who do not want to download the tool to use it because users can use it in the browser. Therefore you need not have to worry about the less storage space on the disk because there is no need to download and install the tool. Ontiva offers you all the basic operations to perform while editing audio or a video.
Features of Ontiva : –
- Lightweight tool which takes less space on disk
- All the YouTube downloads and conversions at a fast speed
- The free version has many features for a beginner
- Supports bulk of conversion formats
- The playlist of YouTube can be downloaded
- Easy to use UI
8. Vidmore Video Converter
It comes with a trial version and a premium version. Vidmore is powered by the batch convert feature by which you can convert multiple MP4 into MP3. It is a fully packed tool with all the necessary features to edit a video and audio. It is lightweight and hence can be operated on a computer with low disk space.
Features of Vidmore Video Converter: –
- Video conversion supported in over 200+ formats for almost any device supported by iOS and Android
- Convert photos/footage into a professional-grade movie with the fully equipped movie maker
- Video and Photo collages can be created by dozens of collage layouts and also add music to them
- Full 4k Support, 1080p HD Quality, Lossless Transcoding
- 50x faster conversion speed with Intel CPU, NVIDIA, AMD graphics for Windows and Mac
- Trim, Rotate, Crop, Effect, Merge, Watermark effects, etc. in video editing
9. VLC Media Player
VLC Media Player is a commonly used tool because it supports almost all types of files and it is a result of charity work because it is free and you do not pay for using the tool but if you want you can donate some amount to the developer. It is a cakewalk to convert an MP4 file into MP3 in VLC.
Just open the VLC media player and click on Media> Convert/save> Add> Browse> Select file to convert> Click on Start to initiate conversion.
Features of VLC Media Player: –
- No spyware, No ads, No user tracking
- Fast hardware decoding
- Support 30+ video and audio formats
- It is a non-profit organization project
- It is fast and responsive and also you can add skins of your choice for a better look at the tool.
- Subtitle synchronization
10. Online Audio Converter
The most simple tool among all the discussed tools in this blog is Online Audio Converter. You can open it in the browser itself and select the file of your choice to convert. Then select the format you want to convert in and click the convert button. That is all this tool demands from a user. It is very simple to use and gives quick results. You can also choose a file to convert from Google Drive or Dropbox.
Features of Online Audio Converter: –
- Supports 300+ different file formats
- Extract audio from a video file
- No need to download the tool as it works in the browser itself
- Change the name of track, artist, year, album, and genre.
- Support batch conversion and save them in a ZIP archive to speed up downloading
- Safe medium for converting files because the files are automatically deleted from the server after a few hours of conversion.
After reading the specifications of all the above-discussed tools you can now convert all your MP4 files into MP3 without any confusion. Also, these tools are very easy to understand and can initiate conversions in just a few clicks. All you need to do is select the file and then select the file format you want the conversion into. That will be all and your job will be done. Enjoy converting your files by any of the above-mentioned tools and let us know about your experience in the comment section below.