Addiction of the photo sharing app Snapchat is increasing day by day and we all crave for posting a snap of almost everything, be it eating at a famous restaurant or visiting your favorite place. Not only this, the love for Snapchat also makes you do things which you must have never thought of. One of the most common things now is to take a screenshot of a Snap without others knowing. Another tricky thing includes finding someone On Snapchat, view someone else’s Snapchat story without them knowing, changing Snapchat username without making a new account.
Well if you do want to know how to take a screenshot on Snapchat without them knowing, this article may help. In this article we will tell you how to screenshot a Snap without them knowing on Android and iOS devices. So without further ado, let’s discuss the various methods one by one:
How To Screenshot On Snapchat Without Them Knowing? (Android and iOS)
Let’s discuss the different methods of how to screenshot on Snapchat without them knowing:
1. Record Snaps Using Different Phone:
This can be the simplest way while learning how to take a screenshot on Snapchat. This involves clicking a picture or recording a video of Snap using a second smartphone.
Once the picture or video has been taken, it can be edited and kept as a copy.
2. Using a screen recorder app (Android and iOS)
Another method in the list of how to screenshot a Snap without them knowing on Android and iOS devices is to make use of a screen records app on your phone.
If you are using an Android smartphone you can make use of any of the best screen recorder apps for Android available on Google Play Store.
In case you are on iOS platform, you do not need a third party screen recorder and in turn can easily use the built-in recorder on iPhone. In order to enable the screen recorder feature:
- On your iPhone, navigate to the Settings and then Control Center.
- From the Control Center, click on the option named Customize Control.
- Simply add a screen recorder option and that’s it.
Once you have successfully added the screen recorder option, you can easily learn how to screen record on snapchat without them knowing
3. Make Use Of The Airplane Mode:
Another method of knowing how to screenshot a snap without them knowing is making use of the Airplane mode. To do so:
- On your Android or iOS device, launch Snapchat and let the Snaps load.
- Once all the Snaps have been loaded, turn off the Bluetooth, Mobile and Wi-Fi internet. Post this enable the Airplane mode. Doing this will remove any kind of Internet connectivity.
- Launch Snapchat again and scroll to the Snap you want to take a screenshot of.Simply take a screenshot as you normally do and then after around 1 minute turn on the Internet connection and disable the Airplane mode.
This is how you can take a screenshot of a snap without them knowing.
4. Make Use Of Google Assistant:
If you are an Android user and wants to know how to screenshot a snap without them knowing, you can also make use of the Google Assistant. To do so:
- Navigate to your Snapchat account and then locate the snap you want to take a screenshot of or save.
- Then launch Google Assistant by long pressing the Home button or by saying OK Google.
- Once Google Assistant is up and running, ask it to take a screenshot of the snap and it will do the work for you.
Using Google Assistant, you can however, only take a screenshot, once the screenshot has been taken, you will have to save it manually.
5. Mirror Feature On Android:
There is another method of knowing how to screen records on snapchat without them knowing, is to use the screen mirroring method. Using this method you can mirror your Android phone screen to an external secondary device like a Smart TV.
Once you have mirrored the screen launch Snapchat and then use the secondary device to screen records on snapchat without them knowing.
How To Take Screenshot On Snapchat Without Them Knowing:
The above mentioned methods were to help you know how to screenshot a snap without them knowing and hope that you use them for fun. For any suggestions and feedback, please write into the comments section below. For more tech related articles you can also subscribe to your blogs.
Next You May Like to Read: