Table of Contents
Valentines Week has started and watching together the love and romantic series on Netflix with your partner would be one of the best ideas. So, Turn on Netflix this valentine and enjoy watching the Romantic Netflix series together. Netflix is loaded with shows and movies to watch. However, if you have time to watch a few movies too, it will be worth your while.
Valentine’s day is not for one day for a year and it doesn’t mean that you can’t love your partner every day. In order to keep all things in mind, we have listed the top 3 Netflix series to watch with your partner on Valentine’s day. Go on, Fall in Love…Watch your favorite romantic Netflix series now.
Best Romantic Series on Netflix to Watch Now:
One of the best and top Netflix series to watch. An American television series which was aired on NBC(National Broadcasting Company) from September 1994 to May 2004.
- This series follows the merry misadventures of six 20 something pals as they travel through the pitfalls of work, life, and love in the 1990s Manhattan.
- Starring: Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow.
- The story so Far– Rachel Green, Ross Geller, Monica Geller, Joey Tribbiani, Chandler Bing and Phoebe Buffay are the six main characters of this show living off each other in the heart of New York. Over the course of 10 years, this group of pals go through massive mayhem, drama, family troubles, past and future romances, laughs, tears, arguments all the while learning what it actually means to be a friend to someone.
- You will find 10 seasons.
Also Watch: Best Netflix Animated Series- 2020
2. Grand Hotel
Another popular web series to watch on Netflix with your partner on Valentine’s Day. Grand Hotel is a Spanish drama television series and it was first aired in October 2001 and in the UK, November 2012.
- In this web series, you’ll be able to learn the truth about the main character’s sister’s mysterious disappearance, a young man infiltrates a hotel in the guise of a footman and begins an investigation.
- Starring: Yon González, Amaia Salamanca, Adriana Ozores
- Story So Far- It’s a perfect series for those who love to watch period dramas. The series takes place in the early years of the 20th century, in a hotel but it is just as exciting as something in modern-day. It is based on the Spanish TV series ‘Gran Hotel’.
- You will find 3 seasons
3. Gossip Girl
Gossip Girl is one of the popular web series to watch with your partner. An American teen drama popular television series has six seasons from September 2017 to December 2012.
- It’s a perfect series for those who love to watch period dramas. The series takes place in the early years of the 20th century, in a hotel but it is just as exciting as something in modern-day. It is based on the Spanish TV series ‘Gran Hotel’.
- Starring: Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, Penn Badgley
- Story So Far– The series is about a ruthless, mysterious blogger, Gossip Girl, and the people she follows to keep her blog interesting and new newsworthy. The roller coaster romances, deep secrets, and terrible lies are sure to bring the drama of the Upper East Side to us.
- You will find 6 seasons.
We have mentioned above the top Netflix series to watch with your partner on Valentine’s day. You will love the above romantic Netflix series. If you have any suggestions for any Romantic Netflix series to watch with your partner, feel free to mention in the comments section below.