Table of Contents
Do you know Android OS allows you to share apps with another Android user using its Inbuilt features. Yes, sharing apps on Android is one of the very important features you can’t miss. How to use this feature to share apps from one Android device to another is what we are going to tell you in this article. So, if you ever liked an app that your friend or colleague is using, you can immediately ask him to share apps on Android. You are not required to have a dedicated app to do so, you can use inside hacks to share apps with another Android user.
Here’s how to do it.
Also Read: Apps To Get Free Google Play Store Credits
How To Share Apps On Android?
Method 1: Share Directly From Google Play Store
Yes you read it right! You can share any app using Google Play Store from your Android device. Both installed or new apps can be shared using Google Play Store. Follow the steps below to share app on Android:
- On your Android, open Google Play Store.
- In the search bar at the top, type in the name of the app that you want to share or you can also use Play Store’s categories to choose trending apps.
- Tap on the name of the app to open its detailed information.
- Now on the top right corner you’ll see the three-dots icon. Click on it to open More options.
- Click on the Share button. Update Google Play Store, if you do not find any such option.
- You’ll then see multiple options on your screen from WhatsApp to Gmail to share an app on Android or you can also copy and save the link to share it later using any other app.
Method 2: Sharing Apps On Android using App Settings
If you are having a cup of coffee with someone and you have a discussion about one of your favourite apps, and the person besides you is curious to know what it is and how it works, you can share the app with him using this method. Sometimes there are multiple apps with the same name listed on Google Play Store, it becomes difficult to identify which one was the referred one. For such situations, it is easy to share an app immediately using App Settings. Follow the steps below to share apps on Android:
- If your friend already has the app installed, ask him to share it with you using App Settings. When the phone app is installed, long press on the app icon. For instance, we are taking into consideration Adobe Scan.
- Tap on App Info. On the screen that opens, click on Advanced.
- Scroll down to the button of the screen until you find App Details.
- Click on App details and you’ll be redirected to Google Play Store.
- Now, follow the same steps as mentioned in Method 1 to share an app on Android.
Method 3: Share An App on Android Using Device Settings
As already mentioned above, there are multiple ways within an Android device to share an app on Android. Here’s the third way to share an app. This method involves device settings and is more or less similar to the methods above. Here’s what you need to do to share an app on Android using device Settings:
- Open Settings on your Android device.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Click on ‘See All Apps’.
- Now tap on the app you want to share.
- You’ll be redirected to the App info.
- Then, follow the steps mentioned above in Method 2 to share an app.
That’s all folks! You can now easily share apps on Android without the use of any third-party app. However, you can always use any file sharing apps to ease the process.
Since for Android users all the apps are available on Google Play Store, it is easy to download them anytime. However, there are a few apps that confuse us with the same name and which one to choose, it is a great tactic to share the app link with another Android user to make the process easy.
Have you ever used any of these methods to share an app on Android? If yes, then which one and if not, how do you share apps on Android? Let us know your answers in the comments below.