Table of Contents
Instagram is one of the best social media platforms to express yourself with means of stories and highlights. There are millions of users who use Instagram Stories feature regularly to gain followers and attract audience for their business as well as to stay connected with your friends and followers.
Instagram highlights are present on your Instagram profile page to connect with the world be it for professional means or personal use. Having known that stories expire after a day you posted them you will not be able to save them if they have expired. On the contrary, Instagram highlights on the other hand do not expire after 24 hours
Knowing this, we must all be excited to know how to download these Instagram highlights for future reference. In this article, we are going to walk you through the steps to save Instagram Highlights. So, without any delay let’s start and know how to do this.
How To Download Instagram Highlights
We have described two different methods to download and save Instagram highlights. To download Highlights on Instagram you can use any of the two methods described below:
Save Instagram Highlights From Highlights:
- On your smartphone, launch Instagram and navigate to your Instagram Profile page.
- From the main page of your Instagram account, you will be able to see your Highlights. The highlights section is present below the Edit Profile, Promotions and Contact heading.
- In order to download Instagram Highlights, choose the highlight and click on it.
- Once you have clicked on the specific highlight, tap on Seen by present on the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Post this you will be redirected to another page where you can download Instagram highlights. Here tap on the download icon to download the respective Instagram highlight.
- As soon as you click on the Download button, you will be able to save Instagram Highlights. Please note Instagram saves all the downloaded highlights to the smartphone photo gallery by default.
You might be wondering that you can also take a screenshot of the highlight, however to save yourself from editing the screenshot after words it is always better to download Instagram highlights.
How To Save Instagram Highlights From Stories Archive:
It is exciting to know that you can also download Instagram Highlights via Stories Archive. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Stories archive is the place where Instagram stores and saves all its stories. To navigate to the Stories Archive, launch Instagram and navigate to your profile.
- On your profile, click on the three-horizontal lines on the top-right corner.
- From the drop-down menu look for the Archive option and click on it.
- Post this you will be redirected to the Stories Archive page. From the Stories Archive page, look at the pictures you want to save. Once you are able to locate then choose the photos in order to save them.
- While you are selecting the pictures, you might choose them with the help of the date on which the photos were taken. This makes searching for the pictures easy.
- Click on the picture you want to save and click on the icon named More, represented as three dots on the bottom-left corner.
- From the popup, click on Save Photo.
That was all, isn’t downloading Instagram Highlights using these methods effortlessly. We all know Social media platforms keep us connected with our friends and families as well as let us grow our business. These days when it is so important to be connected to the outside world, you should never miss a chance to connect. We hope this article will help you to save Instagram highlights and stories in an easy manner.
What More Instagram Has To Offer:
Instagram is the famous social media platform for sharing pictures and videos to your friends and family, keep on releasing different features. Not only is it used by users for personal use, but it is also a professional platform at the same time and encourages users to showcase their creativity and gain followers.
Some of the features of Instagram that are most loved by its users are: live stream on Instagram, how to make Instagram account private, how to connect Instagram to Facebook, how to switch accounts on Instagram. The list is never-ending and these were just a few of them
Your Feedbacks is Valuable:
We value our readers. We keep a close look on our readers and their comments, so feel free to key your precious feedback in the comments section below. Also, we hope that the article was of help, in case you have anything you want us to add or improve upon do let us know.
For more such tech-related articles, do subscribe to our newsletter and YouTube Channel and follow us on Social media platforms as well.
Thanks for reading.