Table of Contents
Logitech is the name associated with various peripheral devices like mouse, keyboard, monitor, and more. All these things play an important role in our day-to-day working, but the mouse plays a critical role. Therefore, when the mice stop working, we feel handicap, and our work is affected. Hence, today in this post, we will discuss how to download Logitech mouse drivers on your Windows 10.
Here we will explain both the ways and will help with the Logitech mouse update.
Best Ways to download and install Logitech Mouse Drivers
1. Manually updating Logitech mouse driver
As far as doing things manually is concerned, you have two options to do so. The first is to visit Logitech’s website and find the right driver for your device.
Note: Since Logitech offers multiple mice devices, finding the correct driver for the device is complex. Remember even when the two mice look alike it doesn’t mean they have the same driver. Hence, when downloading the driver manually from the manufacturer’s website be cautious. Downloading and installing incorrect drivers creates problems.
If this seems complex and you don’t want to risk things, you can try downloading the driver manually from using Device Manager. To use it, follow the steps below:
1. Press Windows + X and select Device Manager
2. Double click Mice and other pointing devices > select the device you are using > right-click Update driver.
3 This will open a new window. Select Search automatically for drivers
4 If an update is available, it will be automatically installed.
However, if the driver you are using is up to date, you will get a window with the message, The best drivers for your device are already installed.
Click Search for updated drivers on Windows Update.
5. This will open the Windows Update window. Click Check for Updates to look for the latest updates. If you are using the updated Windows, you will see the View optional updates option. Click it.
6. Click the down arrow next to Driver updates > select the update, you wish to install and click Download and install.
Note: If you do not see Driver updates, it means the latest driver update is not available for the device.
7. Restart the PC to apply changes.
In case this seems like too much work and a slow way to update drives, you are not alone. Several users don’t like the manual ways and look for automatic ways.
Fortunately, we have a solution, and it is called Advanced Driver Updater. This best driver updating utility will help automatically detect all outdated drivers and update them.
Also Read: How To Update Keyboard Driver For Windows 10
2. Automatically download Logitech mouse drivers (Recommended)
Advanced Driver Updater is software that automatically detects system configuration and device details. Using it in no time you can know about all the outdated drivers and update them. The benefit of using this driver updating utility is that you don’t have to collect any information. Most importantly it takes backup of outdated drivers before updating them. To use this amazing tool, follow the steps below:
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
2. Launch the tool
3. Click Start Scan Now to look for outdated drivers and update the Logitech mouse driver.
4. Once the scanning is done, click the Update driver next to mice driver to install the update
Note: Using the trial version of the product, you will have to update each driver individually. However, if you are using the paid version, you can update all at once by clicking Update All. Also, it offers a 60-day money-back guarantee.
5. After updating the mice driver and other outdated drivers, restart the PC.
Doing so will download Logitech mouse drivers on Windows 10.
Easy Way to Get Logitech Mouse Software Download
Certainly, for those who are struggling with driver issues, this is a great way as they don’t have to look for things manually. Moreover, this tool eradicates all the hassles associated with the driver download. Advanced Driver Updater in no time will download Logitech mouse drivers correctly. We hope you will either give the driver updating tool a try or the steps mentioned above. Do let us know which you tried and how things worked with the Logitech mouse driver download on Windows 10. We love hearing from you.