Table of Contents
A new, creative, & exciting way to create short videos on Instagram, Reels have been released for public in August 2020. Social media is going high non-stop each passing day & that’s why companies are bringing new perks to the table for our entertainment & engagement. Instagram Reels is one of those new perks that keeps us entertained as well as be as creative as we want.
With Instagram Reels, you can record and edit 15-second multi-clip videos with audio, effects, and new creative tools. You can also share reels with your followers on Feed, and, if you have a public account, make them available to the wider Instagram community through a new space in Explore. Reels in Explore offers anyone the chance to become a creator on Instagram and reach new audiences on a global stage.
Now that we know what Instagram Reels is & how does it work, let’s get to know the ways to download the same on our cell phones as well:
Also Read: How To Repost A Story on Instagram
Download Instagram Reels Videos on iPhone & Android
From creating Reels to watching & sharing those 15 seconds entertaining clips makes you keep them saved on your cell phone. & that’s where we would need to download these short clips on our device because of the deviate Android & iOS devices. So without further ado, look at the ways to download this entertaining clip on our Android smartphones & iPhones: & for that, obviously you’d need to thank those third party tools that can make things possible for users. For example, here we would be downloading Video Downloader for Android OS & InSaver for iOS platform.
Out of all the apps that can let you download Instagram Reels on iPhone & Android phones, we would be working with InSaver & Video Downloader.
- Use InSaver to Download Insta Reels Videos on iPhone
- Let’s start with downloading the InSaver app on your iPhone from the App Store.
- Once InSaver has been downloaded, let the installation process complete & launch the app.
- Follow the process by opening up Instagram app on your iPhone & click on the Reels video.
- After opening up the Reels video, tap on the three dots burger menu & select Copy Link from the menu.
- Head over to the InSaver app & paste the link (copied from Instagram app) on your app’s URL address.
- Once the link has been pasted on the app, you will get the option of Watch it!. You can tap on the video to watch the short video.
- After the video is available to be watched, click on the Options button below (bottom left corner), choose Share option & then select the Save Video That’s it.
The video has successfully been downloaded & saved on your iPhone to be watched later on.
- Use Video Downloader to Download Insta Reels Videos on Android OS Phones
- Start with downloading the Video Downloader for Instagram app on your smartphone from the Google Play Store.
- Launch Video Downloader on your smartphone once it’s been downloaded successfully.
- On the same app, click on the Instagram app icon, let it launch properly, & then tap on the Insta Reels
- Now go to the Reels video you want to download, click on the burger menu (three dots) & select Copy Link from the list of options.
- Head back to the Video Downloader for Instagram & paste the copied link in the URL section.
- & then you are intelligent enough to follow the next step of downloading the Instagram Reels video on your Android smartphone.
Alternative To Third Party Apps to Download Instagram Reels Video
Many of us wouldn’t be okay with downloading & using third party apps on the device because of the security purpose & many more. & we can’t blame them because of the incidents & scandals users had to go through in the last couple of years.
& that is why we can also use the inbuilt feature that’s compatible on both the mobile operating systems, Screen Recorder.
You can record the video while it’s playing on the Instagram app & then get it altered with the help of video editing tools. Definitely the whole process of getting the video is a bit time consuming but you are not compromising your device’s security. & that’s important.
Downloading Instagram Reels videos on our Android & iOS phones is a cup of tea when you know that you have the correct solution/app for the problem. InSaver for iPhone & Video Downloader for AndroidoS are enough to tell us that we can download the short clips on instagram to your cell phones.
Explore these different apps on respective operating systems & check in case you find any discrepancy.