Table of Contents
Unable to uninstall apps completely on Windows 10? Here we bring a quick guide on how to uninstall a program on Windows 10.
Running out of storage space on your Windows 10 PC? This can be due to unwanted apps installed on your Windows 10 PC, that are taking up valuable hard disk space. Therefore, to check programs taking space on Windows 10 & to make sure no traces of uninstalled programs are left behind on Windows 10. Mostly we use in-built Windows 10 uninstaller. But, sometimes this cannot be enough. Hence, here we show you how to uninstall programs on Windows 10 without leaving any traces using uninstaller software for Windows 10.
How to decide which app to uninstall?
Most of us over time after installing programs forget about their purpose and intent. Due to which unnecessary space is taken up by these apps on Windows 10. Therefore, a quick search to get an overview of the programs installed on Windows 10 is required. This will not only help in figuring out essential apps but will also make us aware of the apps eating unnecessary system resources. In addition to this, we will be able to decide which software to uninstall from Windows 10.
For this, and to know how to uninstall programs on Windows 10, largest programs installed, recently installed apps on Windows 10 we can use Advanced System Optimizer’s, Uninstall Manager, best uninstaller software for Windows 10 Download here.
It is a system optimization utility that helps uninstall programs on Windows 10 without leaving any traces. Based on the installation date, file size it classifies all the installed apps.
To use Advanced System Optimizer’s Uninstall Manager module – best uninstaller program for Windows follow the steps below:
1. Launch Advanced System Optimizer.
2. From left pane click on Regular Maintenance > Uninstall Manager
3. In a new window, you will see a list of All Programs, Largest Programs, Recently Installed.
4. Select the program you do not use often and is unwanted > click on Uninstall.
This way you will be able to uninstall programs on Windows 10 PC without leaving any traces using this Windows 10 program uninstaller.
In addition to this, Advanced System Optimizer will also you remove junk files, duplicate files, clean browser history, recover deleted files, permanently delete files, clean and optimize Windows registry and more.
Features of Advanced System Optimizer:
- Uninstall software on Windows 10 and its traces using Uninstall Manager, best uninstaller program.
- Uninstall Manager helps identify largest program, recently installed program on Windows 10 and uninstall software on Windows 10.
- Using it you can clean junk files, schedule system maintenance.
- Take a backup of important files, create and restore system files.
This is not it- there’s more this tool can do. To know all about it, download it now!
Alternatively, you can use other Windows 10 uninstall software and learn how to uninstall apps on Windows 10 without leaving any traces.
Best Uninstaller software for Windows 10
1. Ashampoo Uninstaller 8
Take control of what stays and what goes out of your Windows 10 PC! Ashampoo Uninstaller 8 is the best uninstaller program for Windows 10. It is the perfect solution to uninstall programs and its traces from your Windows 10 system. This Windows 10 uninstaller software monitors each installation to allow you to complete removal, including the deletion of temporary files and more.
Ashampoo Uninstaller 8 uses four techniques to remove program installations to zero bytes. During the installation process, this Windows 10 program uninstaller program records registry modification of each file that helps to delete all traces and make you learn how to uninstall programs on Windows 10.
Features of Ashampoo Uninstaller 8
- Advanced deep cleaning technology
- Removes complex and old setups
- Accurately deletes all traces of installed app from Windows 10 even without installation logs.
- Keeps a history of uninstalled and installed apps.
2. Revo Uninstaller
This Windows 10 program uninstaller is an ultimate Windows 10 uninstaller tool that makes you learn how to uninstall apps on windows 10. It will not only help you remove unwanted applications installed on Windows. But you can also remove browser extensions, scanning leftovers, logs and more. Revo Uninstaller, uninstaller software for Windows 10 makes sure, leftovers like registry items, files, and folders left by Windows built-in Add or Remove Programs option are completely wiped from Windows 10 system. This is done to optimize and recover valuable disk space taken by junk data on your Windows 10.
Moreover, Revo Uninstaller’s Windows 10 uninstall software advanced algorithm helps the program to know where to scan on the system and to look for program leftovers. Scanning for unwanted files can be done using three scanning modes: Safe, Moderate and Advanced. Once it is done, Windows 10 uninstaller tool, removes unwanted programs and its traces from Windows 10 system.
Features of Revo Uninstaller:
- Deletes traces left by built-in Windows Add or remove programs feature.
- Helps in monitoring app installation in real time.
- Helps in finding, uninstalling and removing programs leftover on Windows 10.
- Notifies if an app loads at system start-up or sites in the system tray without user consent.
3. Geek Uninstaller
An impressive Windows 10 uninstall software to uninstall apps on Windows 10. This tool performs deep and quick scanning to remove program leftovers from your Windows 10 system. Moreover, Geek Uninstaller uses Force Removal to get rid of stubborn and broken programs. This Windows 10 program uninstaller is easy to use, even a novice can use it to remove traces of uninstalled programs and uninstall Windows Store Apps from Windows 10, 8.1. 8 and other older versions of the Windows operating system.
Features of Geek Uninstaller
- Sorts installed programs by name, size, date and other parameters.
- Uninstall software windows 10, Windows Store Apps from Windows 10, 8.1. 8 and other older versions of the Windows operating system.
- Use Force Removal feature to forcibly delete programs and corresponding entries from Windows registry, program files, and folders.
What’s our pick?
We recommend using Advanced System Optimizer’s Uninstall Manager, Windows 10 uninstall software. It is the best uninstaller program for Windows 10 that will help to remove traces of the uninstalled program from your Windows 10 machine. However, you can try other tools to uninstall software on Windows 10 and clean traces of all uninstalled apps from Windows 10.