How to uninstall software from your Windows 10 (without leaving any traces)
Running out of storage space on your Windows 10 PC? This can be due to unwanted apps installed on your Windows 10 PC, that are taking up valuable hard disk space. To check programs taking space on Windows 10 & to make sure no traces of uninstalled programs are left behind on Windows 10, mostly we use in-built Windows 10 uninstaller. But, sometimes this cannot be enough. Therefore, here we show you how to uninstall programs on Windows 10 without leaving any traces using uninstaller software for Windows 10.
How to decide which app to uninstall?
Most of us over time after installing programs forget about their purpose and intent. Due to which unnecessary space is taken up by these apps on Windows 10. Therefore, a quick search to get an overview of the programs installed on Windows 10 is required. This will not only help in figuring out essential apps but will also make us aware of the apps eating unnecessary system resources.
For this, and to know about largest programs, recently installed apps on Windows 10 we can use Advanced System Optimizer’s, Uninstall Manager, best uninstaller software for Windows 10.
It is a system optimization utility that helps uninstall programs from Windows 10 without leaving any traces. Based on the installation date, file size it classifies all the installed apps.
To use Advanced System Optimizer’s Uninstall Manager module – best uninstaller for Windows follow the steps below:
- Launch Advanced System Optimizer.
- From left pane click on Regular Maintenance > Uninstall Manager
- In a new window, you will see a list of All Programs, Largest Programs, Recently Installed.
- Select the program you do not use often and is unwanted > click on Uninstall.
This way you will be able to uninstall programs from your Windows 10 PC without leaving any traces.
In addition to this, Advanced System Optimizer will also you remove junk files, duplicate files, clean browser history, recover deleted files, permanently delete files, clean and optimize Windows registry and more.
Feature of Advanced System Optimizer:
- Get rid of all unwanted programs installed on Windows 10 and its traces using Uninstall Manager.
- Uninstall Manager helps identify largest program, recently installed program on Windows 10.
- Using it you can clean junk files, schedule system maintenance.
- Take a backup of important files, create and restore system files.
This is not it- there’s more this tool can do. Do know download it now!
Alternatively, you can use other uninstaller software for Windows 10 to uninstall apps from your Windows 10 without leaving any traces.
Uninstaller software for Windows 10
1. Ashampoo Uninstaller 8
Take control of what stays and what goes out of your Windows 10 PC! Ashampoo Uninstaller 8 uninstaller software for Windows 10 is the solution to uninstall programs and its traces from your Windows 10 system. This uninstaller software for Windows 10 monitors each installation to allow you to complete removal, including the deletion of temporary files and more.
Ashampoo Uninstaller 8 uses four techniques to remove program installations to zero bytes. During the installation process, this program records registry modification of each file that helps to delete all traces.
Features of Ashampoo Uninstaller 8
- Advanced deep cleaning technology
- Removes complex and old setups
- Accurately deletes all traces of installed app from Windows 10 even without installation logs.
- Keeps a history of uninstalled and installed apps.
2. Revo Uninstaller
This one is an ultimate Windows 10 uninstaller tool to uninstall unwanted programs from your Windows 10 system. It will not only help you remove unwanted applications installed on Windows. But you can also remove browser extensions, scanning leftovers, logs and more. Revo Uninstaller, unistaller software for Windows 10 makes sure, leftovers like registry items, files, and folders left by Windows built-in Add or Remove Programs option are completely wiped from Windows 10 system. This is done to optimize and recover valuable disk space taken by junk data on your Windows 10.
Moreover, Revo Uninstaller’s advanced algorithm helps the program to know where to scan on the system and to look for program leftovers. Scanning for unwanted files can be done using three scanning modes: Safe, Moderate and Advanced. Once it is done, Windows 10 uninstaller tool, removes unwanted programs and its traces from Windows 10 system.
Features of Revo Uninstaller:
- Deletes traces left by built-in Windows Add or remove programs feature.
- Helps in monitoring app installation in real time.
- Helps in finding, uninstalling and removing programs leftover on Windows 10.
- Notifies if an app loads at system start-up or sites in the system tray without user consent.
3. Geek Uninstaller
An impressive uninstaller software for Windows 10 to uninstall the program. This tool performs deep and quick scanning to remove program leftovers from your Windows 10 system. Moreover, Geek Uninstaller uses Force Removal to get rid of stubborn and broken programs. This app is easy to use, even a novice can use it to remove traces of uninstalled programs and uninstall Windows Store Apps from Windows 10, 8.1. 8 and other older versions of the Windows operating system.
Features of Geek Uninstaller
- Sorts installed programs by name, size, date and other parameters.
- Uninstall Windows Store Apps from Windows 10, 8.1. 8 and other older versions of the Windows operating system.
- Use Force Removal feature to forcibly delete programs and corresponding entries from Windows registry, program files, and folders.
What’s our pick?
We recommend using Advanced System Optimizer’s Uninstall Manager. It is the best uninstaller for Windows 10 to remove traces of the uninstalled program from your Windows 10 machine. However, you can give other tools are try too to clean traces of all uninstalled apps from Windows 10.