According to Statista’s recent report, global mobile video traffic is going to reach 60,889 petabytes per month, which is almost 5 times higher than it was calculated in 2018 (12,051 PB per month). That’s certainly huge, right?
Well, now that millions of videos are created and shared across networks per month, data security becomes a quintessential aspect for users to worry about. Losing video content due to human error or files getting corrupted/formatted happens very often. But getting those lost files is certainly possible using the Best video recovery apps for Android.
So, without further ado, let’s start reviewing the most powerful applications to recover deleted videos on smartphones you can use in 2023. Our list includes both free and paid versions, hence you can try the one that suits your needs!
Tweak Library’s Recommendations: Top Video Recovery Apps For Android (2023)
|Short on time? Watch this video to know about the best Android Data Recovery Apps!
How To Recover Deleted Videos from Android Phone?
Recovering deleted videos isn’t an easy job. To recover most of the deleted files from Android you need to remember certain points. In includes:
- Avoid downloading new content
- Connecting your device to the Internet or perform any other task
- Avoid switching off your phone.
It is all done to avoid chances of overwriting your lost data. Once done, next is to use top video recovery app for Android to restore deleted videos instantly.
Top 11 Video Recovery Apps to Restore Deleted Videos on Android in 2023
Choose any of the below-mentioned Video recovery apps for Android to get back lost valuable videos and other important files in no time.
List of Contents
- Comparing The Best Video Recovery Applications For Android Smartphones (2023)
- 1. iMobie PhoneRescue
- 2. dr.fone Data Recovery Android
- 3. EaseUS MobiSaver
- 4. Data Recovery, Trash bin, deleted Video
- 5. Deleted Video Recovery
- 6. DiskDigger Photo Recovery
- 7. Dumpster – Restore Deleted Photos and Video Files
- 8. Undelete Recover Files & Data
- 9. Disk Video Recovery Pro
- 10. Video Recovery
- 11. Photo Recovery – Ztool
- Frequently Asked Questions | More About Top Video Recovery Apps For Android
Comparing The Best Video Recovery Applications For Android Smartphones (2023)
Before we start reviewing all the top video recovery apps for Android in detail, let’s take a quick look at their major highlights, price, compatibility and more.
|Top 11 Apps||Features||Compatibility||Price||Latest Version||Rating|
||Windows, Mac, Android & iOS||Free/$39.99 (1 Year License)||22.214.171.124||4.6/5|
||Windows & Android||Free/$39.95 Per Year = 1-5 Mobile Devices
||Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Email Recovery||Free/
In-app Products = $4.99 – $5.99 per item
|Data Recovery, Trash bin, deleted Video recovery
||Android 5.0 & Up||Free||1.35||4/5|
|Deleted Video Recovery Workshop||
||Android 4.1 & Up||Free/ In-app Products
$0.99 – $399.99 per item
||Android, Windows, Mac & Linux||Free||1.0||3.8/5|
||Android||Free/ In-app Products =
$0.99 – $299.99 per item
||Android||Free/In-app Products =
$2.99 – $6.99 per item
|Disk Video Recovery Pro||
|Deleted Video Recovery||
||Android 4.1 & Up||Free||1.0.16||4/5|
|Photo Recovery – Ztool||
||Android||Free, In-app purchase starts from $0.013||1.3.1||4.5/5|
1. iMobie PhoneRescue
- Starts from $39.99
If you are looking for the best deleted video recovery app for Android that saves all your indispensable data & files automatically, then it is time you should pick iMobie PhoneRescue. It is one of the best apps to recover deleted videos, photos, contacts, messages, and more. The best part is, it restores all recovered data directly on your phone storage.
Features of iMobie PhoneRescue
- It supports recovery on both root or without root devices.
- You can use this best video recovery tool to recover all types of files including attachments.
- It adopts customized technologies of all device brands to offer effective recovery.
- It supports data recovery in all device scenarios including locked devices.
- It offers the highest data recovery success rate in the industry.
- Free trial offers very limited features.
|Reasons to get iMobie PhoneRescue:
2. dr.fone Data Recovery Android
- Starts from $39.95
This advanced data recovery app for Android makes deleted video recovery seamless for you. It not only helps you recover deleted videos, but you can also use this powerful file recovery app to recover deleted photos, messages, contacts, call history, and more. Its smart algorithms help recover lost or deleted files on Android phone and tablet both.
Features of dr.fone Data Recovery Android
- It supports recovery on internal and external (SD) device storage.
- You can use this app to recover data from various data loss scenarios including accidental deletion, dead phone, broke device, rooting error, SD card issue, and more.
- It offers 3 ways recovery to help you recover all deleted data effortlessly.
- It supports recovery of all types of files.
- It supports data recovery from more than 6000+ Android devices including all popular brands.
- It doesn’t support device running on post Android 9.0 version.
|Reasons to get dr.fone:
3. EaseUS MobiSaver
- Offers in-app purchase
Being one of the most efficient video recovery apps for Android, EaseUS MobiSaver offers an effective solution to recover deleted videos, photos, contacts, and other files. You can also use this app to recover deleted WhatsApp messages and conversations from internal device storage and external microSD card.
Features of EaseUS MobiSaver
- It supports all popular photo and video file formats to offer effective recovery.
- You can use this app to enable messages and call logs backup and recovery.
- It offers multiple filters to refine your search process.
- It works both on root and without root devices.
- You can preview file before recovery.
- To avail customization options, you need to go for in-app purchase.
|Reasons to get EaseUS MobiSaver:
4. Data Recovery, Trash bin, deleted Video
Data Recovery by Daily Utility Apps is another excellent app for retrieving deleted videos in one go. The application uses advanced algorithms to help users restore not only deleted video files, but also pictures, apps, audios, documents, and more. Unlike other data recovery applications, you can rely on this app to automatically backup all your removed data. You can check them and restore them if anything gets deleted by mistake.
Features of Data Recovery, Trash bin, deleted Video
- Capable of recovering almost all kinds of deleted files, documents, videos, music & more.
- Works as a recycle bin to instantly get your accidentally deleted recent files.
- Amazing interface shows preview before recovering your lost files.
- Claims 100% assurance to safeguard your precious data.
- Free data recovery solution for Android.
- No Internet is required, unlike other video recovery applications.
- Lacks advanced features.
|Reasons to get Data Recovery, Trash bin, deleted Video:
5. Deleted Video Recovery
One of the most powerful video recovery apps, Deleted Video Recovery offers advanced solutions to recover deleted videos on Android. You can use this app to recover deleted videos from internal storage and from SD cards. It works on an intuitive UI to offer a seamless user experience.
Features of Deleted Video Recovery
- It supports recovery from internal and SD card storage.
- Rooting is not required to recover deleted videos.
- It deep scans your device storage to recover lost files effectively.
- It works on an intuitive UI for seamless user experience.
- You can preview deleted videos before you restore them.
- No customization options with free version
|Reasons to get Deleted Video Recovery Workshop:
6. DiskDigger Photo Recovery
DiskDigger Photo Recovery isn’t limited to lost photo recovery, instead you can use this tool to recover deleted videos on Android as well. With its Pro version, you can also try to recover other file types. This free video recovery software deeply scans your device storage to find and recover all deleted files in few clicks process. This powerful video recovery app for Android is downloaded over 100 million times.
Features of DiskDigger Photo Recovery
- It deep scans your device storage to recover files even from the remotest corners of your device.
- In addition to file recovery, you can also use this app to permanently delete unnecessary files.
- You can try its Pro version to explore more useful features.
- The app is available for free to use.
- You can store recovered files on cloud storage in addition to local device storage.
- Video recovery requires device rooting.
|Reasons to get DiskDigger:
7. Dumpster – Restore Deleted Photos and Video Files
Dumpster is a powerful photos and video recovery app for Android that you should use in 2023. With over 40 million downloads It offers a quick and effective way to recover all deleted videos and image files automatically to save time. In addition to that, you can also use this app to undelete media files, apps, and other files.
Features of Dumpster
- Working on deep media discovery algorithms, it helps you recover all types of files accurately.
- It offers added security features for secure recovery.
- It also allows you to backup files when needed.
- It is highly rated app on Google Play Store.
- It supports 16 languages to help users around the world.
- It offers limited features with free version.
|Reasons to get Dumpster:
8. Undelete Recover Files & Data
- Free- offers in-app purchase
Use this best app to recover deleted videos, photos, documents, and other media files. It supports recovery on both internal device storage and on memory cards. You can use this best video recovery app for Android to recover deleted videos on rooted devices. If you are using this app without root device, then it will only scan the app cache for images.
Features of Undelete Recover Files & Data
- It supports all major file formats when it comes to deleted file recovery on Android.
- It offers a shared function to erase files found on free disk areas to improve device performance.
- You can use this advanced free video recovery app for Android to perform deep background scanning to recover all files.
- App supports all major file formats.
- The app is available for free.
- The data scanning is available for a select number of apps.
|Reasons to get Undeleter:
9. Disk Video Recovery Pro
Your search for the best deleted video recovery app ends with this app. Working on powerful can engines, it helps you recover deleted videos on Android in a few clicks. It supports all major video file formats including AVI, MP4, FLV, MPG, 3GP, and more. The app is easy to use and available for free.
Features of Disk Video Recovery Pro
- You can restore and save videos instantly to save time.
- It supports recovery from internal storage and SD card.
- doesn’t require rooting your device.
- It supports all major file formats to deliver accurate results.
- The app is available for free.
- Doesn’t fit to advanced user’s requirements
|Reasons to get Disk Video Recovery Pro:
10. Video Recovery
As the name suggests, Video Recovery app helps you recover deleted videos on Android devices. You can use this app to recover all types of deleted videos. To use this app, you don’t have to root your device. It works on advanced algorithms to deliver effective video recovery.
Features of Video Recovery
- App supports all major file formats to deliver effective results.
- It works on powerful scan engines to find and recover deleted videos from remote storage.
- It doesn’t require rooting your device.
- It works on simple and intuitive design to deliver effective results.
- It offers multiple file recovery modes to refine the recovery
- It doesn’t offer advanced data recovery options.
|Reasons to get Deleted Video Recovery:
11. Photo Recovery – Ztool
- Free; in-app purchase starts from $0.013.
Unlike other top video recovery apps for Android, Ztool works without a computer and the Internet. Moreover, you can also use the recovery application with no root access. You do have to grant some necessary permissions to get started with it. But don’t worry, it’s safe. It comes with a simple and user-friendly dashboard so that newbies can quickly run a scan and recover deleted videos and photos. It supports almost all popular file formats, including MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, and more.
Features of Photo Recovery – Ztool
- Scan, preview, and recover your lost photos and videos in a few clicks.
- Supports restoring files in the original and highest quality.
- This top video recovery app even allows deleting useless photos & videos permanently.
- Has an easy-to-use and intuitive dashboard.
- Offers on-click free scans to find lost photos & videos.
- Receives frequent updates to enhance overall user experience.
- Contains lots of advertisements.
|Reasons to get Photo Recovery – Ztool:
Frequently Asked Questions | More About Top Video Recovery Apps For Android
Can Permanently Deleted Videos Be Recovered?
Yes, to recover accidentally deleted lost videos and other files from your Android, you can try using any of the aforementioned Video Recovery Applications. We highly recommend using EaseUS MobiSaver for smartphones. It works very well to restore deleted/lost videos, photos, contacts, SMS, WhatsApp Messages, and other multimedia files.
Is It Possible To Recover Permanently Deleted Videos From iPhone?
Yes, it is possible to restore files deleted from other apps within the last 30 days, whether you remove them on iCloud.com on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, etc. Simply, navigate to the Settings section on iCloud.com and go to the Advanced section. Once there, you can select files you wish to restore and click the Restore Files button to complete the process.
How Do I Recover Hidden Videos From Android?
Is there an app that can recover deleted videos on Android?
Yes! The market has dozens of options for choosing the best video recovery applications for Android. However, some of the most prominent choices among the glut include
- iMobie PhoneRescue
- EaseUS MobiSaver
How can I recover deleted videos for free?
Using a free Android video recovery application like EaseUS MobiSaver, you can easily recover deleted photos, videos, contacts, and other multimedia data in a few taps. The application works flawlessly to restore deleted WhatsApp messages and other attachments from both internal and external device storage.
Which Is Your Favourite Pick: Data Recovery Apps For Android
So, this was a quick discussion of the best video recovery apps for Android you should use in 2023. It includes free and paid versions with multiple features to fit into all your needs. If you ask for our recommendation, we suggest using iMobie PhoneRescue or Wondershare’s dr. fone. Both the utilities work incredibly well and offer potential features to recover almost all kinds of data including, videos, photographs, apps, documents, music files, and whatnot.
Do try these apps and share your experience in the comments below!
4 replies on “11 Best Video Recovery Apps For Android To Use In 2023 (Paid & Free)”
How do they know if your video is deleted and not deleted? I have not seen any video of it in the wild. I know it was taken down but what does a video look like?
I've noticed that a lot of videos for my home phone are being removed and there should be a way to prevent this. You can't easily turn on the radio (it will work in the background), but at least it's a standard in many places.
I found this video the other day and was impressed by the video.I'm really glad that we are able to get people to move away from this. I can understand how hard it is to recover something and just not notice, but I have not seen a good way to do this. Also, as mentioned in the article, it is not deleted - there is a lot of other functionality which could be used to do the same.
So, the solution to an emergency scenario is to use a VPN for the video recovery app. It uses a VPN and you can restore to an unencrypted server that you are supposed to be using because you have to go through the VPN-snooping process and unmount it. However, I have no experience with the iPhone. My phone is just too big, and I am constantly using my phone to access my video while on the road. If someone has any questions on this I could answer them.