Table of Contents
According to Statista, global mobile video traffic is going to reach 60,889 petabytes per month, which is almost 5 times higher than it was calculated in 2018 (12,051 PB per month).
Now that millions of videos are created and shared across networks per month, data security is another aspect users are worried about. Losing video content due to accidental deletion happens very often that could be avoided using best video recovery apps for Android. Let’s review best apps to recover deleted videos on Android you should use in 2020. It includes free and paid apps.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from Android phone?
Recovering deleted videos isn’t an easy job. To recover most of the deleted files from Android you need to remember certain points. In includes:
- Avoid downloading new content
- Connecting your device to the Internet or perform any other task
- Avoid switching off your phone.
It is all done to avoid chances of overwriting your lost data. Once done, next is to use top video recovery app for Android to recover deleted videos instantly.
Top 10 Video Recovery Apps to Restore Deleted Videos on Android in 2020
1. dr.fone Data Recovery Android
- Starts from $39.95
This advanced data recovery app for Android makes deleted video recovery seamless for you. It not only helps you recover deleted videos, but you can also use this powerful file recovery app to recover deleted photos, messages, contacts, call history, and more. Its smart algorithms help recover lost or deleted files on Android phone and tablet both.
Features of dr.fone Data Recovery Android
- It supports recovery on internal and external (SD) device storage.
- You can use this app to recover data from various data loss scenarios including accidental deletion, dead phone, broke device, rooting error, SD card issue, and more.
- It offers 3 ways recovery to help you recover all deleted data effortlessly.
It supports recovery of all types of files.
It supports data recovery from more than 6000+ Android devices including all popular brands.
It doesn’t support device running on post Android 9.0 version.
2. iMobie PhoneRescue
- Starts from $39.99
If you are looking for the best deleted video recovery app for Android that saves all your indispensable data & files automatically, then it is time you should pick iMobie PhoneRescue. It is one of the best apps to recover deleted videos, photos, contacts, messages, and more. The best part is, it restores all recovered data directly on your phone storage.
Features of iMobie PhoneRescue
- It supports recovery on both root or without root devices.
- You can use this best video recovery app to recover all types of files including attachments.
- It adopts customized technologies of all device brands to offer effective recovery.
It supports data recovery in all device scenarios including locked devices.
It offers the highest data recovery success rate in the industry.
Free trial offers very limited features.
3. Tenorshare UltData for Android
- Starts from $39.95
This smart Android data recovery tool is designed meticulously to recover all types of deleted files. It helps you recover deleted data on Android from any data loss scenario including accidental deletion, factory reset, system root, water damage, system root, screen broken, and OS crash. To use this video recovery tool, you need to connect your device, hit the Scan button and simply choose the files that you want to recover.
Features of Tenorshare UltData for Android
- It supports data recovery from device storage and from SD card.
- You can preview files before recovery.
- It allows you to perform selective recovery where you can select individual files for recovery.
It performs risk-free and read-only recovery free from personal information leak or data loss.
It works well with all popular mobile brands.
It doesn’t support recovery on rooted devices.
4. DiskDigger Photo Recovery
DiskDigger Photo Recovery isn’t limited to lost photo recovery, instead you can use this tool to recover deleted videos on Android as well. With its Pro version, you can also try to recover other file types. This free video recovery software deeply scans your device storage to find and recover all deleted files in few clicks process. This powerful video recovery app for Android is downloaded over 100 million times.
Features of DiskDigger Photo Recovery
- It deep scans your device storage to recover files even from the remotest corners of your device.
- In addition to file recovery, you can also use this app to permanently delete unnecessary files.
- You can try its Pro version to explore more useful features.
The app is available for free to use.
You can store recovered files on cloud storage in addition to local device storage.
Video recovery requires device rooting.
5. Dumpster – Restore Deleted Photos and Video Files
Dumpster is a powerful photos and video recovery app for Android that you should use in 2020. With over 40 million downloads It offers a quick and effective way to recover all deleted videos and image files automatically to save time. In addition to that, you can also use this app to undelete media files, apps, and other files.
Features of Dumpster
- Working on deep media discovery algorithms, it helps you recover all types of files accurately.
- It offers added security features for secure recovery.
- It also allows you to backup files when needed.
It is highly rated app on Google Play Store.
It supports 16 languages to help users around the world.
It offers limited features with free version.
6. Undelete Recover Files & Data
- Free- offers in-app purchase
Use this best app to recover deleted videos, photos, documents, and other media files. It supports recovery on both internal device storage and on memory cards. You can use this best video recovery app for Android to recover deleted videos on rooted devices. If you are using this app without root device, then it will only scan the app cache for images.
Features of Undelete Recover Files & Data
- It supports all major file formats when it comes to deleted file recovery on Android.
- It offers a shared function to erase files found on free disk areas to improve device performance.
- You can use this advanced free video recovery app for Android to perform deep background scanning to recover all files.
App supports all major file formats.
The app is available for free.
The data scanning is available for a select number of apps.
7. EaseUS MobiSaver
- Offers in-app purchase
Being one of the most efficient video recovery apps for Android, EaseUS MobiSaver offers an effective solution to recover deleted videos, photos, contacts, and other files. You can also use this app to recover deleted WhatsApp messages and conversations from internal device storage and external microSD card.
Features of EaseUS MobiSaver
- It supports all popular photo and video file formats to offer effective recovery.
- You can use this app to enable messages and call logs backup and recovery.
- It offers multiple filters to refine your search process.
It works both on root and without root devices.
You can preview file before recovery.
To avail customization options, you need to go for in-app purchase.
8. Disk Video Recovery Pro
Your search for the best deleted video recovery app ends with this app. Working on powerful can engines, it helps you recover deleted videos on Android in a few clicks. It supports all major video file formats including AVI, MP4, FLV, MPG, 3GP, and more. The app is easy to use and available for free.
Features of Disk Video Recovery Pro
- You can restore and save videos instantly to save time.
- It supports recovery from internal storage and SD card.
- doesn’t require rooting your device.
It supports all major file formats to deliver accurate results.
The app is available for free.
Doesn’t fit to advanced user’s requirements
9. Video Recovery
As the name suggests, Video Recovery app helps you recover deleted videos on Android devices. You can use this app to recover all types of deleted videos. To use this app, you don’t have to root your device. It works on advanced algorithms to deliver effective video recovery.
Features of Video Recovery
- App supports all major file formats to deliver effective results.
- It works on powerful scan engines to find and recover deleted videos from remote storage.
- It doesn’t require rooting your device.
It works on simple and intuitive design to deliver effective results.
It offers multiple file recovery modes to refine the recovery
It doesn’t offer advanced data recovery options.
10. Deleted Video Recovery
One of the most powerful video recovery apps, Deleted Video Recovery offers advanced solutions to recover deleted videos on Android. You can use this app to recover deleted videos from internal storage and from SD cards. It works on an intuitive UI to offer a seamless user experience.
Features of Deleted Video Recovery
- It supports recovery from internal and SD card storage.
- Rooting is not required to recover deleted videos.
- It deep scans your device storage to recover lost files effectively.
It works on an intuitive UI for seamless user experience.
You can preview deleted videos before you restore them.
No customization options with free version
So, this was a quick discussion of the best video recovery apps for Android you should use in 2020. It includes free and paid versions with multiple features to fit into all your needs. Do try these apps and share your experience in the comments below.