Mozilla Firefox, a free and open source browser is loaded with so many wonderful and powerful features that make a user feel in total control. Moreover, these features not only make user’s browsing experience enriched but also make his complete web experience more personal and customized.
Today in this article we are going to discuss about one such feature of Mozilla which helps you to share any webpage directly from your browser. And guess what, you do not even have to install any additional extensions or addons to the browser, as Firefox has a built-in feature that allows you to share your favorite web pages quickly and effortlessly. Also, this feature is available for both app and web.
How to share a webpage via PC:
- Open Firefox and browse to the webpage which you wish to share. You will find a share icon at the top right corner of the screen, Click on that icon.
- Now select any of the social media on which you wish to share the webpage.
- Here I have chosen to share the webpage via Facebook. Now, just click on Post to Facebook to share. Isn’t is quite simple?
In case if you do not find the share icon on the top right corner of the browser screen follow the steps below:
- Open Firefox and click on three parallel lines on the top right corner and select Customize option.
- Now right click on the Share This Page icon and select Add to Toolbar.
How to share a webpage via Smartphone:
- Launch Firefox app and browse to your favorite website or webpage. Now click on the three dots at the top right corner of the browser.
- Now click on the share option.
- Now from the list select any option to share the webpage.
- I have chosen Facebook to share the webpage.
So, whenever you find anything interesting and wish to share then just instantly share it with this amazing option of Firefox.