Table of Contents
Table of ContentsFor Firestick or Fire TV UsersFor HDMI Cable UsersFor iOS or Android UsersFor Android usersFor iOS usersFor Mac Users
Zoom is known as the most famous video conferencing application. Zoom is created with cool features like group chat, up to 1000 video call participants with recording features. Zoom is supported by all systems like iOS, Android and Windows.
If you want to connect with your participants on a bigger screen, this blog is for you! Through this blog, I have jot-down easy steps on “how to cast Zoom meetings to TV.” You can connect Zoom with your TV to see a better picture and quality of audio will also be improved.
How To Cast Zoom Meetings To TV
For Firestick or Fire TV Users
Below mentioned is a step-wise guide to connect Zoom from windows to Amazon Fire Stick.
Step 1- Setting up Zoom conference app
- Go to the official Zoom site and sign up or log in.
- Click on “Host a meeting” or “Join a meeting” as per your requirements.
(While working on Step 2, you will see three drop-downs as with video on, with video off, share screen only, select the drop-down according to your requirements)
- Read the on-screen instructions properly and invite other participants to join the Zoom meeting.
Also Read: How To Cast Zoom Meeting To Chromecast
Step 2- Setting up Amazon Fire Stick
Before starting a video call, follow these steps to set up Amazon Fire Stick.
- Plug Amazon Fire Stick to TV.
- Login to the device with Amazon credentials.
- Make sure Fire Stick and computer are connected with Wi-Fi connection.
- Further, hold the home button of the Fire Stick
- A drop-down will appear, from here select the option of Mirroring.
- Finally connect.
Step 3- setting up with Windows 10 for Zoom mirroring in TV
- Click on the notification icon in your Windows 10 PC.
- Click on Connect. (Displayed as MT’s Firestick).
- Connect computer with the Fire Stick.
- You will see that devices are connected.
Disconnecting Mirroring from PC
To stop mirroring, look at step 2 and disconnect. If you are not able to find the disconnect button, you can also use the remote for commands.
Step 4: Ending up Zoom meeting
After finishing up the zoom meeting, click on the End Meeting icon located at the bottom of Zoom site window and click on End Meeting for all. Also, you can click on Leave Meeting icon and assign another host.
For HDMI Cable Users
If you do not have Fire Stick or any other streaming device, you can use HDMI cable as well. HDMI cable is an old school method and always works. Connect HDMI cable and change TV source to HDMI port by using the TV remote.
Easy mirroring option!
For iOS or Android Users
Through the app, you can mirror Zoom screen from iOS or Android to TV. For this action, you can use third party casting apps to cast Zoom meetings to TV.
For Android users
- To connect, you have to download ApowerMirror to your Android TV and Android phone. Connect devices with the same Wi-Fi
Download Now for Android
- Open the Zoom app and select mirror button to connect with your TV. Alternatively, you can also use QR scanning option to connect instantly and easily.
- Launch the Zoom app for TV, join meeting and enjoy video conferencing on big screen.
For iOS users
- To connect, you have to download ApowerMirror to your TV and Apple phone. Connect devices with the same Wi-Fi
Download Now for iOS
- Open the app and select mirror button to connect with your TV. Alternatively, you can also use QR scanning option to connect instantly and easily.
- Launch the Zoom app for TV, join zoom meeting on TV and enjoy video conferencing on big screen.
Also Read: Work From Home Apps To Ease Your Work Life
For Mac Users
Mac does not provide any option to directly mirror screen to TV. Alternatively, you can use AirPlay Mirroring to cast Zoom meetings to TV. However, smart TVs such as sony or Samsung supports direct option to cast mirroring.
From this blog, we have concluded that Zoom is really a great app for conducting online meetings, video conferences or webinars. I hope you like this blog. Comment down and connect with us and let us know if you face any difficulty while casting Zoom meeting on TV.
Thanks for reading.