Table of Contents
YouTube is a well-known video-streaming network that requires no introduction. People are spending an excessive amount of time on YouTube each day.
500 hours of footage are uploaded to YouTube every minute. YouTube videos are watched for over 1 billion hours per day, which is more than Netflix and Facebook combined.
So you’re not alone if you want to screen record a YouTube video so you can watch or listen to it later.
We’ll go through how to screen record a video on YouTube with audio in this post. You’ll be able to watch your YouTube videos even if you don’t have an internet connection. This is very necessary in today’s world when the education system has gone online and students want to revise the content by streaming the video again. Here the major role of TweakShot steps in by which you can record the YouTube video.
However, *You may be in breach of your agreement if you record and/or share Streaming Video from any service. Before using this service, please review the terms of your agreement. Therefore do not record any YouTube video for piracy purposes.
Let’s look at how to use TweakShot, the finest screen recorder, to record YouTube videos.
How to Screen Record YouTube Videos With Sound On Windows
Tweaking Technologies’ TweakShot screen capture and screen recording utility are required to screen record with audio.
You don’t need to change any system settings to get started. To begin recording YouTube videos with sound, simply follow the step-by-step instructions provided below.
TweakShot – The Best Screen Recorder Tool – System Requirements
- 4 GB RAM or More Memory
- Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, PC compatibility
- Display: 1280×768 pixels or above
- Hard Disk Space: A minimum of 2 GB of free space is required, as well as an SSD for optimal performance.
- Intel Core i3 or higher processor
TweakShot has a Number of Advantages
- Multiple screen capture & video recording modes are available, including- Full Screen
- Window that scrolls
- CaptureSpecific Area
- The window that is currently active
- Supports watermark-free screen and video capture.
- Screenshots may be edited using the built-in picture editor.
- Screengrabs may be uploaded to Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox.
- Hotkeys make it simple to record or capture the screen.
- Screen capturing software that isn’t overly heavy.
- Allows you to record audio from Zoom calls, YouTube videos, and other sources.
How to Record YouTube Videos with Sound Using TweakShot, the Best Screen Recorder?
TweakShot may be used to screen record & capture screenshots by anybody, from beginners to expert users. Follow these steps to begin recording videos from YouTube, Zoom, or other sources:
1. Get TweakShot, screen capture & video recording program, and install it.
2. Open TweakShot and double-click on the Big Eye icon > choose Video Recording. You can also right-click the TweakShot icon in the system tray and choose Properties.
3. Ensure the headphones are connected before recording a YouTube video with audio. Then, select Capture Video from the drop-down menu.
4. Open a new window and play the YouTube video you want to record, then click on the Record button that appears. As shown in the image below:
5. Select Single Window, Rectangular Region, or Full Desktop as the required capture settings. For demonstration, we are choosing Full Desktop.
6. Select the Record Audio option to record a YouTube video with audio.
7. You may alter the Frame Rare & Quality if you like. In addition, the TweakShot screen recorder allows you to pause or resume recording at any moment.
8. When you’re through recording, use the Stop button to save the movie to the default destination.
That’s all there is to it; with these simple steps, you can record a YouTube video with audio. You may also take screenshots of YouTube videos and scrolling windows.
When it comes to screen recording or screenshot capture, TweakShot is a simple to use the tool. You can utilize this tool whenever you want, without having to think about it. TweakShot contains every option you could want. Additionally, this application does not add a watermark to the screen capture or video, making it easy to distribute, use in presentations, and more.
TweakShot Image Editor also allows you to add annotations to screen captures, highlight details, blur crucial information, & many things more.