Table of Contents
Having the best camera on your smartphone requires you to spend a lot. While many of us love flagship smartphones and willingly dig a big hole in our pockets, others do not want to spend a hefty amount of money. However, this doesn’t mean that they do not want the amazing camera features the latest mobile devices have.
For such people there comes the best slow motion video apps for Android. Slow Motion camera apps are much advanced nowadays and give a tough competition to the flagship phones. So if you too are willing to take slow motion pictures this article will help you decide which slow motion video maker suits your requirements the best.
Best Slow Motion Video Apps for Android (2020)
1. Slow Motion Video FX:
This slow motion camera app tops our list of best slow motion apps. Slow Motion Video FX by Bizo Mobile is an amazing app that easily records slow motion videos from your Android phone. While this may sound normal, it can also convert the pre-recorded videos into slow motion videos is what makes it interesting. It is also called the post-processing editor since you can change the speed as well as edit the videos after they have been recorded.
How To Use:
The functioning of Slow Motion Video FX is not very complicated and even novice users can use it easily.
- Once you launch the app it will ask you whether you want to edit an existing video or record a new video.
- If you choose to record a new video, it will open the camera and will open the gallery to let you choose an existing video if you want to edit an old video.
- Once you have chosen the video, you can slide from 0 to 1. Keep your selection more towards 0 if you want the video to be slow.
- Having the value near 1 makes the video hyper-lapse.
- Easy to use interface.
- Has two different processing methods namely Simple and Advanced.
- Ability to choose the speed for your slow-mo video.
- Easy addition of sounds and audio to the slow motion video
Compatible with Android version 4.3 and above.
Read Also: Best Battery Saver Apps For Android.
The VLC media player is a name known for a long time and has been the first choice for most of us. The VLC media player is an open-source cross-platform that supports various kinds of formats and is free from nags.
It is an amazing slow motion video maker that lets you play slow motion playback and watch videos at a relatively slow speed. Using a VLC media player, one can easily choose amongst a varied range of video formats and then with the help of slider choose the speed of the video.
With this amazing slow motion video app, you can not only make a video run slow but can also fast forward it. It supports speeds of slow motion videos up to 0.25x and speed of fast motion videos up to 4x. One can change the speed by clicking on the three-dot icon and then clicking on the Playback speed to change the speed of the video.
How To Use:
- Launch VLC on your Android phone and navigate to the video you wish to play.
- Once selected, play the video and click on the three-dot icon present on the bottom-right corner of the video.
- As soon as you click on it, a pop-up window will appear. Here look for Playback speed and tap on it.
- Post this a slider will appear allowing you to change the speed of the video.
- Easily plays local as well as streaming videos.
- Supports multiple formats like MP4, AVI, MOV, OGG, FLAC, TS, M2TS, WMV, and AAC.
- It supports captions as well as subtitles.
- Free to use.
3. Slow Motion Video:
This is yet another slow motion video app that does wonders while creating slow motion videos. It is a smart slow motion video maker that comes with interesting features and has an easy to understand User Interface.
Slow Motion Video app allows you to create a slow motion video on your own or change an existing video from the gallery. Once the slow motion video is created you can also order advanced features like crop, edit, trim, rotate, etc. to apply filters and enhance the final result.
- Easy to use Interface.
- Easily convert videos into slow motion videos.
- Can convert normal videos to fast motion videos too.
- Videos can be edited, trimmed, rotated as per convenience.
- The edited videos can easily be shared on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Produces High-Definition quality videos.
- Supports multiple formats like AVI, 3GP, MKV, TS, MPG, MOV, MP4, WMV, and more.
If you are looking for a slow motion video app dedicated to creating slo-mo videos, you should try this app.
Compatible with Android version 5.0 and above.
Also Read: Best Android Cleaner Apps
4. Videoshop Video Editor:
In case you are looking for an app that can create slow motion videos even by selecting a part of a clip and then converting it into a slow motion video. This is the major reason Videoshop cannot be missed in our list of Best Slow Motion Video Apps for Android. This nifty app, easily lets you edit videos by trimming them, adding music to them, make adjustments to the color, merge multiple videos, resize, reverse, etc.
How To Use:
- Launch Videoshop Video Editor on your Android phone.
- Click on the Speed button and post this choose the part of the video clip you want to change the speed for.
- After you have selected the clip, you can use the slider to change the speed as per requirement.
- Click on Done after you have changed the speed. This button is located on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Post this, the changes will be applied to the video which you can view using the Playback button.
- Creates high-definition videos.
- Provides easy features like trim, display adjustment, the addition of voice-over and animated titles, the addition of sound effects, etc.
- Easy sharing on social media platforms and emails.
- Multiple videos can be easily merged.
Compatible with Android version 4.4 and above.
Also Read: How To Enable Live Caption In Android 10.
5. Video Speed:
This is our last app in the list of Best Slow Motion Video Apps for Android in 2020. Use this free app to edit videos and produce slow motion videos as well as high-speed videos with minimal effort. Using this easy to use slow motion camera app, you can change the speed of the videos as low as .25x and as high as 4.0x.
It gives you easy access to the video gallery as well as allows you to record real-time videos. One of the amazing features of Video Speed is the ability to share videos on various social media platforms like, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, etc.
Not only this, but this slow motion video maker also supports multiple video formats like MP4, WMV, 3GP, AVI, MPG, M4V, MPEG4, MOV, MKV, WEBM, M2V, etc.
- Easy to use User Interface.
- Is available free of cost.
- Produces high-quality videos.
- Support multiple video formats.
- Easy sharing on social media platforms.
Compatible with Android version 4.1 and above.
Best Slow Motion Camera Apps For Android:
Not all of us can afford expensive phones. But that does not mean we cannot use the advanced features in our phones that do not come with inbuilt features. In case you want to make slow motion videos and are confused about which slow motion video apps you should use, check out the best slow motion camera apps for Android, and decide yourself.
In case you know of any other app do let us know in the comments section below and we will be happy to add it to our list of best slow motion camera apps for Android.