AirPods, since its launch, has been popular among iPhone users. With handsfree audio on the go, just put AirPods in your ears and immerse in rich, high-quality sound. AirPods can be used with Android phones as well, however, they weren’t able to the functionality such as Play, Pause on a tap.
Well, not anymore! Now, there are AirPods apps for Android which can provide you with the same experience as if using AirPods with iPhone.
Here, I am mentioning the best AirPods apps for you, which will help you feel that you are using AirPods with iPhone.
Smart AirPods App For Android
1. Assistant Trigger
The Assistant Trigger is an AirPods Android App, which helps in identifying the battery status of AirPods along with its battery case . You can use this AirPods app with Powerbeats Pro, AirPods Pro, AirPods 1st, and 2nd gen.
- You will get a display popup window with AirPods battery level, once you open the AirPods case.
- You can launch Google Assistant by double-tap.
- Additionally, there is also a feature wherein AirPods in-ear will be detected.
Download this amazing AirPods Android App from here
Handsfree and music are often related to each other. Well, it is a luxury to listen to music using a handsfree. This AirPods app is primarily focused on sound quality. As the name says itself, Equalizer is there to fulfill all your needs to improve the sound quality.
- You can create your own equalizer preset with the help of 5 band controllers, giving the perfect sound quality to your AirPods. (Paid Version)
- This AirPods Android app helps you to choose from almost nine different presets, which include Normal, Rock, Folk and more.
- Equalizer supports other online music streaming apps such as Spotify, Pandora and more.
You can download this AirPods app from here
Just like the Assistant trigger, this AirPods Android app helps to get the battery level of AirPods. This app supports AirPods 1, 2, Pro, BeatsX, Solo3, Studio3, Powerbeats3, and Powerbeats Pro.
- Airbattery, an AirPods app supports Apple W1 and H1 Chip.
- You will find a small popup with the current battery status of AirPods and Beats.
Note- You will get the battery status of an interval size of 10%. (For example, 85%, 75% and so on) The AirPods case doesn’t own a Bluetooth transmitter, so the battery status of the case is displayed when AirPod is inserted in the case.
So, these are some of the best AirPods App For Android, which will give you the best iPhone-like experience.
If I missed out on any point, or you think any other AirPods’ Android App should have here, share your preferred app in the below comments box. We will write on that too!
We supervise all your comments and thoughts which help us grow even more! So, please share this article with your friends and your view in the comments box. Also, don’t forget to follow us on social media platforms, and subscribe to our newsletter for more tips and tricks.