Table of Contents
AirPods, since its launch, has been popular among iPhone users. With handsfree audio on the go, just put AirPods in your ears and immerse in rich, high-quality sound. But did you know you can use AirPods with Android phones as well with all the Play, Pause functionalities? Surprised? Well, you should be! Now, there are plenty of AirPods apps for Android that are capable enough to offer you the same experience as if you were using AirPods with the iPhone.
So, without further ado, let’s check out some of the most popular and useful AirPods Android Apps (2022).
Smart AirPods Applications For Android – Get Ready To Enjoy The iPhone Like Experience
List of Contents
Using any of the Best AirPods Apps mentioned here, you can easily pair your Apple’s AirPods with an Android device and they’ll just work like any other pair of Bluetooth earphones.
1. Assistant Trigger
Assistant Trigger by DotArrow is an excellent AirPods Android App, which lets you call the Google Assistant in the same way you use a shortcut to call Siri when connected to iOS – a double-tap. It works great even when your device is locked. Using this AirPods app for Android, you can even identify the battery status of AirPods along with its battery case. Cool, right? The application is highly compatible with Powerbeats Pro, AirPods Pro, AirPods 1st, and 2nd gen.
- You will get a display popup window with AirPods battery level, once you open the AirPods case.
- You can launch Google Assistant by double-tap.
- Additionally, there is also a feature wherein AirPods in-ear will be detected.
Download this AirPods Android App from here!
Handsfree and music are often related to each other. Well, it is a luxury to listen to music with earbuds, right? Equalizer AirPods app offers its users an ability to enjoy premium sound quality without any hassles. The app focuses on configuring the sound for your AirPods. It brings all the features & tools required to fulfil your needs to improve the overall audio quality in just a few taps and swipes.
- You can create your own equalizer preset with the help of 5 band controllers, giving the perfect sound quality to your AirPods. (Paid Version)
- This AirPods Android app helps you to choose from almost nine different presets, which include Normal, Rock, Folk and more.
- Equalizer supports other online music streaming apps such as Spotify, Pandora and more.
Download this AirPods app from here!
Just like the Assistant trigger, this AirPods Android app helps to see the charge level of Apple AirPods & automatically launch when AirPods are connected to the phone. The application supports AirPods 1, 2, Pro, BeatsX, Solo3, Studio3, Powerbeats3, and Powerbeats Pro. The AirPods app for Android works seamlessly while watching content on Netflix, YouTube, Deezer, Apple Music, Deezer and BeyondPod. Note that certain mobile phones such as Huawei, Oppo, Vivo might not work with it.
- AirBattery, an AirPods app supports Apple W1 and H1 Chip.
- You will find a small popup with the current battery status of AirPods and Beats.
- Note- You will get the battery status of an interval size of 10%. (For example, 85%, 75% and so on) The AirPods case doesn’t own a Bluetooth transmitter, so the battery status of the case is displayed when Airpods is inserted in the case.
Download this AirBattery AirPods App from Google Play Store!
Similar to Assistant Trigger, Podroid offers dedicated functions and tap features to stop/pause playback. It comes with a straightforward and unique user interface and offers three different themes to customize your listening experience. You can switch to white, black or pink theme. Using this Android AirPods app, you can check the battery information of AirPods in real-time and support double/triple tap.
- Check real-time battery information from the notification panel.
- Make the most out of this AirPods Android app by using functions as playing the next song, previous song, volume up/down and so on.
- Podroid even supports the function to detect audio when AirPods is lost.
Download this Android AirPods app from Google Play Store!
5. AirBuds Popup Free
Fast, simple and straightforward are some words that define this AirPods Android app. Using this application, you can see the AirPods battery information and automatically calls out the name of the incoming caller. In case you want to change the name of AirBuds, you can do so from the BT system settings. Note that on certain smartphones it requires the location service & notification access to be turned on, so that the AirPods app works smoothly.
- The user interface is simple yet gives ergonomic feel.
- Like most of the AirPods Android apps, you can easily observe the battery status.
- It seamlessly supports the wearing detection when you have AirPods in your ears.
Download this AirBuds Popup Free app from here
Which AirPods Android App Would You Choose?
So, these are some of the Best AirPods App For Android, which will give you the best iPhone-like experience. Hopefully, this list helps our readers to choose the best one to enjoy AirPods on their Android smartphones. If we missed out on any point, or you think any other AirPods Android App should have been included here, share your preferred app in the comments section below!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How Can I Find Lost AirPods?
Install the Find My App > Go to the Devices tab > Now choose the AirPods from the list & Tap Play Sound.
Q2. Is It Worth Getting AirPods For Android?
Well, this totally depends on your likes & preferences, but Android users do have some better options when it comes to listening to music with the best earphones or earbuds.
We supervise all your comments and thoughts which help us grow even more! So, please share this article with your friends and your view in the comments box. Also, don’t forget to follow us on social media platforms, and subscribe to our newsletter for more tips and tricks.