Table of Contents
Those constant beeps and vibrations of the phone are sometimes annoying when you actually need some time alone. Then imagine what happens in reality when those messages keep on popping up, you surely tend to even not revert back out of irritation. But in such mood swings, it is not always possible to ignore the senders for long as it might hamper your work or personal relationships. So without exerting yourself further, give a break and reply later by acknowledging the sender with specific notification.
Also Read: Best Call Recording Apps For Android 2019
To ease out your situation, we bring you a compact list of those apps that automatically reply back to your friends, family or clients as per your requirements. And yes, they usually help you in sorting out your half of the problems.
Auto Reply Text Apps For Android In 2022:
Standard auto-replies like ‘I am busy, text you later’ or ‘Can’t talk now’ gives you free mind to not to reply immediately while also letting know the sender that you will revert back soon.
- Save multiple messages of your own
- In-built smart reply options
- Set the timer to reply a few moments later after receiving
2. SMS Auto Reply Text Messages
If you are looking for an excellent auto-reply text Android app that covers both missed calls or SMS, then give a shot to SMS Auto Reply Text Messages. You can easily schedule automatic replies to a list of contacts that you always want to keep in touch with.
Moreover, it even offers lots of personalization settings to set up replies for different scenarios: when you are busy, out of office, at the gym, at work, driving, or doing something else.
- Create a personalized list of contacts.
- Set auto-replies for FB messages, Instagram, LinkedIn, Skype & more.
- Set ringer mode to silent during auto-response text mode.
Since we all understand the importance of safe driving, Drive mode is a perfect automatic reply app during the time being. Amazingly, you can activate voice command without using your hands while driving safely. If you still wish to see the app in between, the buttons present are quite large that helps in seamless working.
Apart from its working in SMS or Facebook messenger, it works well in Pandora, Spotify, Google maps, Google Play music, Google assistant and Slack.
- Set up with Auto text replies and replies on voice command
- View and note the driving history
- Use voice control, swipe or single tap to switch between screens
- Integrate amongst various apps that include driving, music, message, etc.
4. IM Auto Reply:
All you need to do is direct the IM Auto Reply text message app to sync with the application you want to reply from. You can choose the text from the template or personalize it before scheduling it for auto-replies. Your work is done when you select the people whom you want to send a message and exclude those whom not to wish to.
- Choose include and exclude contact tab for personalized feature
- Make personalized text for specific contacts
- Pick the time frame you were willing to reply in.
We won’t call it specifically an automatic replying app but it is made for free texting with hundreds of features, amongst which auto reply text message is one of them. Messenger takes care of your replies while you are driving and keeps away from any kind of distraction. That is quite thoughtful along with scheduling SMS that will be delivered on time slot picked.
- Keep your long drives safe from distraction as replies all the messages with no delay
- SMS backups that can restore deleted messages
- Quick view and reply in a separate pop-up window
6. Do It Later – Schedule SMS, Auto Reply Text, Whats
Do It Later is another worthy Android application used for sending automatic replies. You can easily schedule SMS to be sent later, auto-reply on calls or WhatsApp messages. It lets you set a defined timing for sending auto-replies.
Additionally, with Do It Later you can set Voice Reminders that helps you to remember tasks so that you never miss an important message from someone.
- Set smart replies with sender names.
- Offer bulk message sending to multiple recipients.
- You can simulate a fake call to rescue yourself from awkward situations.
7. AutoResponder for WA – Auto Reply Bot
Autoresponder is an amazing automatic text reply app for Android that allows you to respond whenever you are in a meeting, driving or doing some important task and cannot reply. It features lots of settings to customize each auto reply text message according to your needs.
You can even individually customize the message for each contact on your list. Moreover, you can ignore certain SMS for specific contact or group of people.
- Set welcome messages for new chats.
- It comes with an automatic scheduler with delay.
- It even offers personal agents for your small business needs.
8. TextDrive – Auto responder / No Texting App
As the name entails, using TextDrive auto-reply messaging app, you can set automatic replies while you are driving or doing some other tasks. You can simply read incoming SMS and send auto-replies with custom messages too.
Using this best auto-reply text Android application, you can easily read and set automatic responses for popular messaging apps and email services, including WhatsApp, Facebook and Gmail.
- Offers a widget for easy access to auto-reply texting app.
- Set presets with different messages for different scenarios.
- Allows you to reply to messages using voice commands.
9. Auto Message
Last but not the least in consideration, Auto Message is a great automatic texting application for Android users. It offers dedicated schedulers to automate tasks such as auto-answer to calls or sending replies to contacts.
Unlike most of the best auto-reply text apps, this offers an ability to send automatic emails to one or multiple recipients.
- A super-friendly user interface, suitable for both novice & advanced users.
- You can automate activities that were previously done manually.
- Easily manage volumes, alarm clock and other settings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have certain queries in mind? Let’s discuss them below!
Q1. What Is A Good Automatic Reply Message?
Creating a sophisticated autoresponder message is essential. Some good auto-reply texts are: I am out of the office, can I call you back later? Thank you for reaching out, I’ll get in touch with you very soon. Hey there, I am stuck somewhere, could you give me a call in an hour?
Q2. How Do I Set Up Auto Reply Text Message On WhatsApp?
To set up an auto-reply message using WhatsApp Business Account, follow the steps below:
- Tap on three vertical-dots icon, located on the top-right.
- Go to Settings and tap on Business Settings.
- Tap on the Away Message button.
- Toggle on the Send away message button.
- Type your auto-reply text which you would like to send to people.
- Next, you can select the recipients to whom you’ll send the auto-reply message.
- At this point, you can choose the desired scheduling message timings.
Q3. Which Is The Best Auto Reply Text Message App For Android?
WhatsAuto is undoubtedly one of the best auto-reply text Android apps. It is easy to use and proffers standard auto-replies that you can send to multiple contacts without much hassles.
Q4. Is There An Auto Reply App For FB Messenger?
Yes, you can install Auto Reply for FB Messenger – AutoRespond Bot to auto-reply on Facebook Messenger without any delays.
Because your hectic schedules are very well known to the world of tech but not to the ones sending the message, this ultimate curation of apps listicle let you tackle the situation very well. Install the one that suits the need and enjoy the present work going swiftly.