Table of Contents
When using public WI-FI there is a risk of your data being stolen. Now you do not need to worry about prying eyes anymore. You can now use VPN which will help you to stop intruders from accessing your data.
Using VPN is easy, and you can safeguard your iPhone and Android devices easily. VPN is necessary if you are accessing a public WI-FI. Public WI-FI is not secure and you need to safeguard your devices from the threats lurking on WI-FI.
Also Read: Best VPN for Windows PC
How To Get A Good VPN:
The first step in finding a good VPN is to check if it is compatible with your device.
2. Make sure that you are using premium services as a free VPN providers are often not trustworthy and may leak your data.
Why Do I Need A VPN On My Phone?
VPN helps you to connect your devices to different servers and browse the internet through its internet connection. This means that if the server is located in some other country then your location will also appear in the country in which the server is located. You can also access blocked content using VPN.
Uses of VPN:
VPN is a very useful tool. It has many uses.
1. Protect your data from unsecured WI-FI.
2. Browsing content that is restricted in your region.
3. Stream regional content on Netflix and Hulu.
4. To hide your location.
5. Secure your device while torrenting.
Without using a VPN when we access public WI-FI then there is always a risk of your data being stolen.
VPN is also necessary if you have not updated your device and have not updated applications installed on it. A fully updated device will be more secure; however, it is still recommended to use VPN in order to secure your device when using public WI-FI.
How To Use VPN On Android Phones:
Once you have selected the VPN service provider, just follow these steps below to use it on your Android devices.
Note: Make sure that you are downloading the application from the Google Play store.
1. Open the Google Play Store and search for the VPN app from the search bar.
2. Select the official application of the VPN service provider and click on the Install.
3. Once the application is installed tap on the Open button to run the application.
4. Once you open the application you will be asked to create the account. You can use your Gmail account to create a new account on VPN app.
Note: Many of the services provide a free trial so that you can use the service for some and check whether it is suitable for you or not.
You can set VPN application to run in the background, but it will drain the battery very fast.
Once all the things are set up simply turn on the VPN service and you are good to go.
Have A look: Best VPN For Mac
How to use VPN On iPhones:
Running VPN on an iPhone is as easy as using them on Android.
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the Search button and search for the VPN service provider application.
3. Once you select the app you wish to install, tap on the Get button to install the app.
4. Once the application is installed, open.
5. Now you have to create a new account with the VPN service provider.
6. Once the account is created you can select the plan you want and use VPN without any problem.
Using a VPN is the best way to browse anonymously and safely. For faster browsing speed you have to select the server according to your location. One everything is already set up you can easily turn on VPN and start browsing. VPN is necessary if you are accessing the internet on a public WI-FI.