Table of Contents
Spotify on Apple Watch is something that makes music lovers go crazy with its outstanding controls through the user’s wrist itself. Although only a few features are sorted, and the rest are in process. This amazing feature of Apple Watch is irresistible. Spotify is a growing music streaming channel and for all Spotify subscribers and Apple Watch users, they can stream their favorite tracks directly from their smartwatch.
How To Use Spotify on Apple Watch To Play Music Directly?
Being an Apple Watch owner and Spotify fan, you can do a lot more with this fabulous combo wherein you can listen and control your favorite music tracks through your wrist. This amazing duo will not only let you do pause and skip tracks but also you can do a lot more through Apple Watch. You can play with the custom playlists and Spotify Connect at your end.
Spotify can be streamed anytime and anywhere including smart speakers, smart displays, smartwatches, gaming consoles and many more. With Spotify Connect, you can select which device you want to play Spotify on including wearables and select anything to play from your recently played tracks.
Steps To Install Spotify on Apple Watch Quickly
While downloading Spotify on Apple Watch always ensure that you download the authenticate version of the app. It works really well for both of its free and premium plan users. The only thing to keep in mind is to keep your smartphone Spotify app installed and signed in.
Note: To play music through Spotify on Apple Watch, make sure that you have with you an iPhone (iOS 10 or later), and an Apple Watch (WatchOS 4 or above).
Follow the steps below to get Apple Watch Spotify App:
- Open ‘Apple Watch App’ on your iPhone.
- Go to ‘My Watch’ > ‘Installed on Apple Watch’ > Spotify. It will show Spotify only if it is already installed. If not, you can look for Available Apps and hit Install on Spotify.
- Now, on your Apple Watch, open apps and find Spotify. This will enable app as soon as you start playing music from your iPhone.
What Can You Do With Spotify On Apple Watch?
- Play, pause, and skip, both music and podcasts.
- Control the volume.
- Get info about what’s playing.
- Play from Recently Played.
- Save your favorites.
- Use Spotify Connect to play to another device.
What Is Yet Needed To Be Featured For Spotify On Apple Watch?
What is left? There are a lot of features that are yet to be introduced to stream Spotify on Apple watch. Some of them are:
- 4G Streaming: Spotify on Apple Watch is currently not offering LTE streaming straight from Apple Watch to your headphones. But we are expecting Spotify and Apple Watch to allow this feature soon.
- Offline Playback: The Apple Watch Spotify App is currently not featuring offline playback. It is unable to save music on Apple Watch and therefore, restricting you to listen music offline. This means that no one can store music lists on the Apple Watch to listen anytime and anywhere.
Limited But A Great Experience To Give A Try!
For all Apple Watch users and Spotify lovers, trying Spotify on Apple Watch is something not to be missed. If you’re a music lover and a wearable fan too, you can try listening to your favorites directly from your wrist. The current version of Spotify for Apple Watch is although limited, it is worth giving a try. To access the app from your smartwatch, press the red bar graph indicator from the top of your watch’s home screen.
Try it and let us know your music streaming experience in the comments section below.
Don’t forget to like and share Tweak Library! Also, follow us on Social Media.