Table of Contents
WhatsApp is a popular messaging app which is a great way to send or receive text, photos, media, and your location too. It has become a great way to connect to your loved ones. Sometimes we share a lot of private and confidential information, or there are secrets that we want to spill, that’s when we need to lock particular WhatsApp chat.
As WhatsApp doesn’t provide you with the option to lock your WhatsApp chat, you need outside help. There are apps available in the Play Store that can help you lock WhatsApp chat to keep it secure.
In this post, we will discuss how to lock WhatsApp chat to keep your chat secure and private using Locker for Whats Chat App – Secure Private Chat
How to Lock WhatsApp Chat on Android?
To maintain your privacy and confidentiality, you can hide a particular chat on your Whatsapp using Locker for Whats Chat App – Secure Private Chat.
With Locker for Whats Chat App – Secure Private Chat, you can keep your private and group WhatsApp chats secured. You only need a PIN to lock them. The app can not only lock chats but can also secure the complete app using a PIN.
The best part is, it can not only lock chats, but it even has the ability to secure the complete app using a single PIN. The app is free to use and allows you to hide personal chats. This WhatsApp locker app is simple to use, comes with intuitive design, light on device and resources.
How To Lock Particular WhatsApp Chat?
- Download & install the app on your Android phone
- Launch the app by tapping on the icon.
- You will be prompted to enter a four-digit PIN and confirm the PIN.
- Once you have set the PIN, you need to provide recovery email address to retrieve your PIN in case you forget. Grant the necessary permissions to the app.
- Tap on + icon to add a chat that you need to secure.
In this way, you can lock particular chat on WhatsApp and don’t get worried if your Android device is left unlocked. Now you can conceal your private data with this locker for WhatsApp.
If you don’t want to use any app to lock particular chat on WhatsApp, then you need to put them in archives.
To do that, follow these steps:
- Swipe on the chat in the left side that you want to archive.
- Choose Archive to keep the chat from displaying with the other chats.
All the archived chats can be accessed by swiping the home screen of WhatsApp Chat. You will Archived chat option. Tap on it to see the chats.
- To hide a chat, you need to long-press the chat to select, until you get Archive icon on the top of the app screen.
- Tap Archive icon.
To unarchive a WhatsApp chat on Android, click the search icon and type the name of the person whose chat you want to unarchive. From the archived list, tap on the chat that you want to unarchive, select Unarchive from the context menu.
So, in this way, you can lock particular chats in WhatsApp with a PIN. You can also archive chats to keep them hidden from the main screen as well.
Which one did you like to choose? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below. For more tech updates, follow us on social media.