Table of Contents
Undoubtedly, one of the best things you can do with the help of your cell phones is to merge photos to create a new one. From narrowing down the ones you want to merge to editing, adding filters, & combining them into one is a creative process you give your precious time to. & the final product becomes worth your time as you successfully merge those successfully.
Irrespective of the mobile operating system you are using currently, merging or superimposing images can be done easily. You just need to look for the correct tools (i.e. external help/third party apps) that can help you out with superimposing multiple photos. So here we would be talking about combining two or more pictures on your iPhone in the easiest ways possible:
Also Read: How to Combine Videos on iPhone or iPad
Check Out The Ways to Combine Photos Together on iPhone
Now the big questions are, “can’t we superimpose or merge photos through the inbuilt native Photos app on our iPhones?” or “why do I need to look for the third party tools or apps to merge two photos” or simply “how to combine two pictures or merge pictures?”
& the answer to those questions is that, Yeah, you cannot superimpose pictures through the native Photos app on your iPhone. & that is why we will be using third party apps (Snapseed and Enlight Photofox) to merge photos with the steps mentioned below:
How to Merge Images Together With Snapseed on iPhone
Combining or merging two photos with the help of a third party app is quite easy because of the perks you get from those. For example, Snapseed is one of the best apps in the Photos & Videos category you go through on the App Store. An absolutely FREE to use tool, Snapseed is a product developed by Google with rich features including healing, brush, structure, HDR, & perspective.
- Let’s start with downloading the Snapseed app & launching on your iPhone right now.
- Once the app has successfully been launched, tap anywhere to open photos & choose the one you want to merge or superimpose.
- After selecting the soon-to-be-superimposed-photo, you need to tap on Tools.
- Scroll down through the options for Double Exposure & tap on the same.
- Now you need to click on the Photos icon (bottom side of the screen) to select e 2nd photo to be superimposed.
- After choosing the second photo, it will display over the top of the first one.
- Now that you have got both of the pictures that need to be merged, start dragging them around the screen by resizing (bigger or smaller) with your fingers.
- Now you can tap on the Cards icon to get more features to make necessary changes (according to what you want).
- Once you are done with all the editing, lining, finishing, & the final touch, tap on the check mark sign & start saving photos to your media file storage. Simple as that!!
How to Merge Images Together with Enlight Photofox on iPhone
Another app that’s going to help you merge images together is Enlight Photofox which makes the whole experience easier than ever before. Obviously the tool comes with the FREE version, however, in order to explore this amazing tool, you should go for the premium version. Enlight Photofox’s cool features in the FREE version are also a treat to the users so let’s start merging images together on iPhone:
- Let’s start with downloading Enlight Photofox on your iPhone & launching the app.
- Go through the QuickArt selections & you need to select Double Exposure that will let you create beautiful photos with extraordinary effects.
- Explore all your photos & select either a portrait or a group photo.
- Now you need to click on Overlay that will let you superimpose inside your portrait photo.
- You are almost at the end so tap on Move & start adjusting your just-created-superimposed-image position.
- Once you are done with all the editing, coloring, & finishing, click on the Share that will let you save the superimposed image in your gallery.
Merging or superimposing multiple images on your cell phone isn’t as complicated as it sounds till the time you are using the correct tool. For example, since we are discussing merging images together on the iPhone, two of the best tools we narrowed down are Snapseed & Enlight Photofox.
Explore both these FREE as well as PREMIUM version apps to start superimposing images in the easiest ways possible.