Pandemic brought everything to a halt. People moved back to their hometowns. However, IT companies have accepted the Work From Home culture to keep the work going. Since we can’t share files physically, we have to share them online via emails. However, if the files are larger you can use file-sharing platforms like Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. Although, users get limited free space to store files, plus you have to download the tool to access these files offline.
To eliminate the need to send various emails to share files or download any tool to view shared files, we are sharing the best sites that you can use to transfer files up to 30 GB for free. You do not have to install any application to use these files, and you can directly upload these files on the website and share the link with the recipient to download and view the files.
Also Read: Best File Sharing Software for Windows
Here are the Best File Transfer Websites to Share Data [Free]
These websites are best to share files because large-sized files with encryption can be shared in no time. Let’s have a look at some best free file transfer websites below:-
Drop.lol is an amazing tool used to transfer files between two or more devices connected to the same Wi-Fi network. It is the most excellent way to share files without email and can be used by anyone. Moreover, it is very simple to use. Follow these steps for fast file sharing:
1. Users first need to visit the site Drop.lol and share the URL or QR code with all the members you want to share files with.
2. Once all the users are in the room, the sender must click on the + tile to share the file.
3. As soon as the file is shared, other members will get a notification to accept the file on their mobile or computer.
4. Once users accept the files are shared, all the users will get access to the file.
Isn’t that very fast and easy? It is the must-try service in the same Wi-Fi network.
SendBig is one of the best ways of sharing files without software. Generally, all other websites give you a limit of sharing files up to 5 GB, but SendBig provides up to 30 GB. This amazing file-sharing website allows you to choose how many times the files can be viewed and add the expiry date to the file shared.
You only need to register a free account with SendBig. With SendBig Snap Service, you can opt for the files to be auto-deleted when downloaded once.
1. Once registered, you can start sharing the files by entering your registered email address and the sender’s email address.
2. You can add email messages to the sender.
3. Click on the blue arrow to send the attachment.
Dropall is an amazing tool that allows users to share files even without creating an account. The app is available for Android and iOS both to use this excellent tool for sending files.
You need to visit Dropall to start sharing files.
1. You can create a room by providing a user name and password, optional, and click next.
2. After that, click on drop files here to add files. Once done, share the link to the room with all the recipients.
3. Once the recipients enter the credentials, they will be able to see all the files which you have shared.
4. The files shared are visible to recipients so that viewers can see the preview and can open the desired file accordingly.
5. Recipients also get the option to download the file.
TransferKit is designed for all those people who are not technically good like some older people in the family. This website is designed in such a way that a person with any technical knowledge can use it and can see the shared data. You can add up to 32 GB of files to share with your loved ones.
To initiate sharing, visit TransferKit
- Select the file you want to share by clicking on Upload Files.
- Then you get 2 options wherein you can send the attachment by mail or you can send the link of the attachment to the recipient.
If you want to send the attachment by mail, then you need to enter the email address of the recipient and the email address of the sender with a message. Now click on the upload button to send the mail.
Note:-The mail can land up in the spam folder therefore ask the recipient to check the spam folder.
Another way of sharing the attachment is by sharing the link with the recipient. To activate the link, click on the copy link and share it with the recipient.
TransferKit is a free service and users do not have to pay to use it.
If you do want any link because of the fear that it can be leaked and can be misused then SendFileOnline is the best source for you to share the files.
Here you can share the file with the Delete After the option of 24 hours and 1 week.
You have to click on Upload now to upload the file.
Once the file is uploaded, you will get a Code to share and a link also. You can share any one of the two with the recipient.
Justbeamit is another way to share files without email. All you need to do is upload the file and create a link.
To initiate the process, you can drag and drop the files in the Justbeamit. After that click on create a link to share the file with the recipient.
Note:- The link is available for a single transfer and expires after 10 minutes.
Once the link is shared with the recipient, it needs to be opened in the browser. The recipient can download the attachment by clicking on Download.
This is the best and quickest way to transfer the attachments.
To eliminate the need to download tools to view shared files and to stop flooding recipients’ emails with various emails to send several files we have discussed some best websites which allow users to share files with recipients with a URL or a 6 digit code or QR code. These websites are safe to transfer files easily.
Try these websites to share files with others and let us know about your experience in the comment box below.