Like we already discussed about how games have made our lives easier & entertaining as well. This is one of the best ways possible to take out your stress & feel light while playing those challenging games. Similarly, today we would be talking about playing Jackbox games online & that too with Zoom.
Yeah!! The same Zoom app that’s been helping us through this COVID-19 pandemic to cope up with office meetings & video calls. & similar to these meetings, Jackbox games concept is also coll where only one person needs to own & run the game. He/she can share the screen with friends/family & they can start playing (irrespective of the device they are using).
Jackbox games have been designed with the concept of having digital parties among your groups where one of the users hosts the game. Zoom app has given this concept wings as it gives you the liberty to stream your game screen so that people would know & play those Jackbox games online.
How Do You Play Jackbox Games?
To play, each player needs a phone or other web-enabled device to use as their controller. When you start a game, you’ll be given a unique room code on your screen. Just pull up Jackbox.tv on your device’s web browser, and enter the room code to play along.
Our games are for anywhere from 1-8 players. And, if you have more people wanting to play along, they can join as an audience member (most games support an audience of up to 10,000) to influence the game’s outcome.
Now that we know how to play these party pack games, let’s find out the ways to play them online with Zoom:
- Let’s start with downloading Zoom Client For Meetings on your device & let the installation process get completed.
- Once the app has been installed successfully, sign in with your correct credentials (sign up if you haven’t had an account with Zoom in the past).
- The moment you are logged in to the account, you need to tap on New Meeting to go ahead with the process.
- After tapping on New Meeting, you need to click on Share Screen in order to let your friends/family members know that you are asking them to be ready for the game.
- Before that step, you need to click on Invite to add participants to the game (then only you can share).
- Whenever you take the step of starting New Meeting & go to the next step of Sharing Screen, you will get an auto pop up about Sound Settings (as above screenshot).
- You need to click on Join with Computer Sound in order to let everyone listen to the sound of the Jackbox game you are playing.
- Once you have completed all the above steps, click on Share to make everyone join in the experience.
- Once you have shared the computer screen with everyone; they need to open up their respective browsers & visit Jackbox.tv. Once they are on the page, they need to put in the four letter passcode to join the group & within no time, they will be able to see your screen. Bingo!!
- Now you can start playing the Jackbox game online with Zoom & that too within the group of people you want.
Start playing the game, share the screen, & enjoy the experience with your loved ones while playing Jackbox games online.
Playing games itself is one of the relaxed therapy you can opt for while not feeling working anymore. & the experience goes higher when you get to know that you can play the same game with your friends online. Yeah!! Zoom Client For Meetings let you play famous Jackbox party pack games without any interruptions with your friends & family.
Explore the tool & start playing games with your loved ones to take the experience higher with every single game.