Table of Contents
Is your GeForce Game Ready driver giving issues? Are you facing problems while updating the GeForce Game Ready driver on your Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7? Worry not, here we explain the best ways to download and install the NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver. In this troubleshooting guide, we will explain how to update and install the GeForce Game Ready driver.
The ways we explain are both manual and automatic. If you have a bit of technical knowledge, time, and patience, you can go with the manual method. However, if you are short on time, don’t have computer skills, or are simply looking for an easy solution to fix the problem, try using Advanced Driver Updater.
This best driver updating utility in no time scans the system for outdated drivers and automatically detects system configuration. This means you don’t have to provide any device or operating system information.
Now that we know what both methods will cover, let us learn how to use them.
How to Download and update the GeForce Game Ready driver
1. Manually downloading the GeForce Game Ready driver
2. Automatically downloading the Geforce Game Ready driver (Recommended)
What is the NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready driver?
To optimize the graphics card performance for PC gamers, NVIDIA has released the GeForce Game Ready driver. This driver provides glitch-free and the best possible gaming experiences for games like PUBG, Fortnite.
However, if you are not a gamer, but love watching videos on your PC, you should download and update the GeForce Game Ready driver. Doing so will enhance video adapter performance, resulting in great graphics and glitch-free videos.
Method 1: Manually downloading GeForce Game Ready driver
The GeForce Game Ready driver can be downloaded from the official website. Once the driver is downloaded, double-click the setup file and install the driver update. To download the GeForce Game Ready driver, follow the steps below:
1) Visit the NVIDIA GeForce download website.
2) Search for the driver name
3) Once you can locate it, check the Operating System for which the driver update is available. It should be the one you are using.
4) After confirming all the details, click DOWNLOAD.
Note: To check if the driver update supports your NVIDIA graphics card, click the SUPPORTED PRODUCTS tab and check there.
5) To start the download process, click AGREE & DOWNLOAD.
6) Double-click the executable file and follow on-screen instructions to download and install the update.
7) Restart the PC to apply changes. This should update the GeForce Game Ready driver in your Windows.
In case you find the manual steps to be tricky, try method 2, the automatic way to download and install GeForce Game Ready driver update.
Method 2: Automatically downloading the Geforce Game Ready driver (Recommended)
For some manually downloading and installing driver updates might be overwhelming. Also, it involves risk, requires time, patience, and technical skills. If you don’t have them or you don’t want to invest time in manually downloading and installing the GeForce Game Ready driver, try using Advanced Driver Updater.
Developed by Systweak Advanced Driver Updater automatically recognizes your system and finds the correct drivers for it. To use it, you don’t need to know the operating system you are using, the device model number, and other details. Also, you don’t need to worry about downloading and installing the wrong driver update.
To use Advanced Driver Updater, follow these steps:
You get both the trial and paid versions of the product to use. Using the Pro version in just one click, you can update all outdated drivers. However, using the trial version, you can update one driver at a time. This means if you have more than one outdated driver, you will have to click on the Update driver next to each driver.
1) Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
2) Run Advanced Driver Updater > click Start Scan Now > and wait for the scanning to finish.
3) You will now get a list of outdated drivers, review it and click the Update All or Update driver button depending on the version of Advanced Driver Updater you are using.
4) Clicking on Update All will update all outdated drivers at once. To use this feature, you will have to register the product.
Want to update all at once, but don’t want to pay? Luckily there’s a money-back guarantee that you can use in case you face any problems. Also, you can contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Restart the system to apply changes.
There you have it using either of the two steps explained above, you can download and install the GeForce Game Ready driver on your computer.
If you know of any other method to download and update the driver, do share the same with us in the comments section. Also, share your thoughts about the post by leaving a comment below.