Table of Contents
The charm of search engine optimization commonly known as SEO is definitely on the rise. With diminishing returns on traditional marketing techniques more and more businesses are considering SEO as a next best option to boost their revenues.
The profound façade of digital marketing, SEO isn’t a new term for most of the people nowadays. You might have heard about it from an online newsletter, from a friend, your colleague, from professionals or even while visiting social media platforms.
Now when the SEO plays a crucial role to help you boost your business by helping with digital mediums, the role of best SEO tools become pivotal. Let’s discuss about the 7 best free and paid SEO tools to help you skyrocket your website traffic in 2019.
7 Best SEO Tools for 2019
SEMrush all-in-one SEO software, trusted by millions of users around the world. This powerful tool offers tons of useful features to help streamline your SEO efforts. You can use SEMrush to get ideas for gaining more organic traffic. Its primary features include:
- Technical SEO audit for in-depth research
- Semantic core collection
- Position tracking
- Competitive intelligence
- Backlinks audit and analytics
SerpStat is one of the best free SEO tools for 2019 that help reduce workload of manually researching keywords, site audit and more. This top SEO software is trusted by digital marketing agencies, in-house SEO teams, SMD and enterprises, and industry professionals. You can use SerpStat for multiple reasons including:
- Rank tracking
- Backlinks analysis
- Site audit
- Competitor analysis
- Keyword research
- Text analytics
- SERP crawling
- Keyword clustering
KWFinder is an easy-to-use and effective keyword research tool that helps you find long tail keywords with low SEO difficulty. It has over 1 Billion keywords in database and offers in-depth keyword research for effective results. It helps you:
- Find useful keywords that you can easily rank for in your niche
- Help explore keywords that your competitors are missing
- Help you find exact search volumes for close variant keywords
- Narrow down your keyword research to a city level for more accurate results
The brainchild of Rand Fishkin and Gillian Muessig Moz was founded in 2004 and since then has seen tremendous growth. You can use this best free SEO tool to increase your search traffic multifold. You can use Moz for:
- Keyword research
- SEO audits & crawl
- Backlink research
- Rank tracking
- Monitor SEO data
Being one of the best SEO tools for 2019, Ahrefs helps you grow your search traffic. It help in researching your competitors, know ways to grow high in your niche. It offers a smart solution to make keyword research fun for you. It offers thousands of relevant keyword suggestions from a huge database on over 3 Billion keywords. In other features, it offers:
- Detailed organic search report based on the competitive analysis
- Backlink research and data
- In-depth content research to know performing content types
- Desktop and mobile keyword rank tracking
- Web monitoring for all new added or removed links
Majestic is the planet’s largest link index database. Using this smart solution, you can get a detailed analysis of keywords for your niche. You can search Majestic’s index for a keyword or more to see the page title and URL where it appears. It also displays the search score for each URL. You can use this best SEO tool for 2019 to use features like:
- Site Explorer to explore a domain or URL in in-depth detail.
- Backlink History Checker to scan and find backlinks associated with given domains, subdomains, or URLs using sophisticated web robots.
- Link Intelligence API to help you access Majestic data for your own applications.
Google Search Console:
Google Search Console is one of the best free SEO tools for 2019 that will help you measure your site’s search traffic and performance. You can also use details provided by this tool to fix various issues and boost your site’s traffic. You can use this tool to:
- See which queries bring traffic to your site. Analyze the traffic, impressions, clicks, and rank on Google Search.
- Submit sitemaps and individual URLs for crawling.
- Get alerts for various issues and fix them.
- Its URL inspection tool offers detailed crawl & index report and serving information about your site pages directly from the Google Index.
While the list of best SEO tools for 2019 is long, here we have tried to enlist best tools by testing them manually. The SEO tools mentioned above are used and tested before listing . In addition to the best free & paid SEO tools mentioned above, if you know of any, feel free to share them and your experience in the comments below. Also, let us know which tool you used and why do you like using it.