Best Marketing Automation Tools for Lead Generation
Being a digital marketer for years, I can tell you with my experience that online lead generation is not an easy task. At the same time, there is no way around it.
If you’re working for or own a digital marketing company and deal with lead generation process each day, you know the time you could save with an automation process in place.
Here, lead generation & marketing automation tools come as a quick solution. These smart tools help you generate leads automatically across platforms. You can use these tools to generate leads automatically on your website, blog, social media platforms, through email, popup forms, chatbots, live chat, and more.
In this article, we tested and reviewed some of the best tools available for lead generation and marketing automation. These tools include free lead generation software and digital marketing automation tools. You can use these online lead generation tools to acquire seamless lead generation process.
Best Lead Generation Tools (Free & Paid)
1. HubSpot Marketing
HubSpot Marketing is advanced lead generation and marketing automation tool that gives you freedom to demand more from your marketing, not your budget. If you want to automate lead generation, then HubSpot lead generation tool should be your first choice. This powerful CRM solution offers tons of useful tools built-in. These tools include email marketing, forms, live chats, reports, ads, and more. You can use HubSpot Marketing for B2B and B2C lead generation.
Features of HubSpot Marketing
- With interactive dashboard, you get the freedom to view which marketing efforts are generating leads. You can monitor various channels, track your sales team’s performance, track channels that are driving the highest engagement, and more.
- It offers easy integration with WordPress, Zapier, Drupal, Weebly, Shopify, Magento, and more without the need of extra dev work.
- It offers interactive ad network built-in to help you promote your content and generate leads automatically and fast.
With Hotjar you can connect all the dots with one powerful solution. It offers heatmaps, visitor recordings, conversion funnel support, form filling & analysis, feedback polls, surveys, and more. In a quick review, you can use Hotjar to apply and monitor heatmaps to track user behavior, record real user behavior on your site, find opportunities for user engagement, improve online form completion rates, fill feedback forms, and do lot more.
Features of Hotjar
- You can use this best marketing automation tool to invite unlimited team members for seamless user experience.
- It works effortlessly across devices including mobile, desktop, and tablet versions.
With Autopilot, you can automate repetitive tasks between apps to save time. It offers seamless integration between multiple apps & software such as Facebook, Slack, Salesforce, Google, Intercom, MailChimp, and more. With Autopilot, you can automate the entire customer journey using its visual marketing automation tool. It doesn’t require you to code the things as it works automatically. Here, you can simply drag-and—drop images, text, emojis, and stickers to create campaigns.
Features of Autopilot
- It offers tons of templates to choose from to help you save time.
- It also helps you with Facebook lead generation process. Here, you can simply choose a Facebook Custom Audience to target the lead with ads on the platform.
- It offers easy CRM integration to help your sales, marketing, and customer support teams to better understand the customer.
- You can use Autopilot to automate email marketing campaigns.
Intercom is next best lead generation platform that offers new and better way to acquire, engage, and retain customers. It helps you acquire more leads, onboard and activate customers, and improve customer support. Many renown companies have used Intercom to increased sales opportunities multifold.
Features of Intercom
- It offers multiple features to help acquire leads. These features include business manager, outbound messages, team inbox, customizable bots, and easy reporting.
- To engage customers, Intercom helps you send outbound messages, introduce product tours, check results and test new ideas, run multiple campaigns, personalize content based on customer data, and more.
- To improve customer support, it offers multiple options including answer bot, help center articles, business messenger, team inbox, and answers based on behavioral customer data.
Being world’s #1 CRM, Salesforce helps you grow your business. You can use this cloud-based CRM solution for marketing, sales, service, and more without professional help. Here, you simply need to log in and start connecting with end users. It offers numerous customization features to deliver effective results.
Features of Salesforce
- It provides greater control over your campaigns by providing tracking in one place.
- It collects & shares most up-to-date information to help make more insightful decisions.
- You can use Salesforce to automate & personalize email marketing at scale to drive more customer engagement.
- It offers 24/7 customer support to help all users from small business to enterprise.
Best lead generation tools help you automate your marketing efforts to save valuable time. These powerful marketing automation software gives you freedom to perform numerous tasks automatically to get instant results. Do try above mentioned tools and share your experience in the comments below.